Chipotle Mexican Grill

BY CHIPOTLE #9 in Dining

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Becca A.
Chipotle! I don't have one in my town but it is for sure worth the 30 minute drive! My hardest decision is to get the chicken tacos or the chicken bowl! Oh, and always extra guac!
LINDA O.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Really great concept. Always clean... nice staff. The only problem I have is that I don't really like spicy food. All the meats are a little too spicy. But their chips an guacamole are so awesome!
Jenny N.
Appleton, WI
YUM! Always great service and fresh food... Yah there is a line usually but it moves quick and the workers are friendly. Their guac is so much better then quobas
Sumayyah S.
A decent Chipotle, one of the better ones I've been to in NY but nothing extraordinary. Outdoor seating is great, there's always usually a line but that staff keep it moving.
Neha S.
Delicious food and more recent additions also include vegetarian-friendly tofu! Not to mention, healthy for the most part as well. Amazing to know how simple ingredients can create such great flavor.
Jessie F.
Clearwater, MN
Great fast, fresh, and tasty food. Love the burrito bowls! The house made guacamole is so creamy it's perfect on everything. I really like the basic/industrial decorating too.
Amira W.
New Brunswick, NJ
I love Chipotle! Its so good and he burritos are huge so they are worth the price. It is kind of high but I'm willing to pay for their fresh ingredients and amazing taste. It's one of my biggest hang out spots since I came to college.
Jeannie N.
Everything here isn't that great. If you do go here I suggest you go for the burrito bowl or burrito (those are my favorite), I think that's worth it and it will fill you up!
Megan R.
Waterbury, CT
Best fast Mexican food ever! The burritos are huge and delicious and most importantly fresh, made right in front of you with the ingredients that are all organic. A delicious meal without the guilt.
Jacqueline M.
St Augustine, FL
Chipotle is amazing. They are willing to make you anything they can with the ingredients they got even if it's not on the menu. They do lots of promotion as well, such as bogo free coupons. The food I find is always fresh. Must try!!
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?

Chipotle  Mexican Grill