Chipotle Mexican Grill
- "Chipotle is great for fast food, and they use quality ingredients and have good policies about how they treat the animals they use for meat." in 437 reviews
- "The Quality of food is great I can eat the chicken burrito bowl all day the portions are good for the amount of money you pay." in 165 reviews
- "It's a really good fast food place especially that it like Spanish food I love it and it's amazing and have different selections I always get the rice bowl" in 161 reviews
- "I go there once a week for lunch :) I get the salad with chicken, white rice, black beans, sour cream, corn, and cheese." in 140 reviews
- "My favorite thing to order at Chipotle is a chicken burrito bowl with brown rice, pinto beans, lettuce, corn salsa, and mild tomato salsa." in 126 reviews
Literally everyone loves Chipotle. While there lines are always absurdly long and I'm not willing to wait forever for it, it is definitely a good treat every once in a while
Chipotle is amazing, all of their food is cookd right in front of you and their standards are very high. It is hard to believe they are owned by McDonalds. Nonetheless, their food is great and fast.
Love the Steak Naked Burrito Bowl. The only problem is there is only 1 in my area vs the 10 Qdobas. I would def go here more if there was a convenient location. Food is great.
Love. This. Everything I go to eat here I always want seconds. The flavors and freshness of the food is to die for. This is the most addictive food there is in modern world.
This place is amazing! I love the homemade fresh ingredients used everyday! From the chips to salsa to the fulfilling burritos! Ingredients are key and chipotle has nailed it!
Really great concept. Always clean... nice staff. The only problem I have is that I don't really like spicy food. All the meats are a little too spicy. But their chips an guacamole are so awesome!
I tried it a few times it was ok maybe I could've made better choices but I believe that if I go somewhere twice and it was mediocre then its done for me. hot heads is better
A decent Chipotle, one of the better ones I've been to in NY but nothing extraordinary. Outdoor seating is great, there's always usually a line but that staff keep it moving.
Everything here isn't that great. If you do go here I suggest you go for the burrito bowl or burrito (those are my favorite), I think that's worth it and it will fill you up!
I love chipotle for their great tasting food, green company, and most of their meat is hormone free and antibiotic free. When you order a burrito you can ask them to mix it up and they will stir all the ingredients before wrapping it
Q & A
What do you always get from here?
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos