Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Samantha G.
Washington, DC
Always fresh & hot! The only bad thing is there always seems to be a line. But always worth the wait. Their barbacoa meat is delicious! And the guacamole & chips are so good!
karlisa g.
I love this placeI love that you can put whatever you want on your burrito or whatever you get. hover my hubby does not care for it. I always have to get a friend to go. Lol
Nicole K.
Cary, NC
Chipotle is easily the best of the assembly line burrito type places. Food is consciously sourced and you can't beat their fresh guacamole. If you're up for the challenge and it's not too busy at the restaurant, ask for the Quesarito!
Caitlin M.
Hilliard, OH
I love Chipotle! It is a little more expensive than I like but, you get what you pay for! They don't use gmos and they allow their chickens to run free in the wild! No animal torturing from chipotle!
Elizabeth C.
Covington, KY
Our chipotle is always packed and there's a reason why. The food is made quickly, but is so fresh and flavorful. I live the recent addition of brown rice to the menu, and love the option of ordering online. Love, love, love, chipotle.
Guranda D.
New Castle, DE
I lov chipotle and their bowl burito, I can't live without it, I like the combination of steak and chicken with black beans. It's the best quality fast food in the country.
Ana S.
Garrett, IN
I am hooked on Chipotle! I love how they use anti-biotic free meats and try to use local produce. They give you a good amount of food for the price and it tastes delicious! The only negative thing is the staff are not always friendly.
Queen G.
Oviedo, FL
Im in love with chipotle! i would have it everyday if i could. I always get a barbacoa burrito and its so good. I'm also in love with their guac. best guac. ive ever tasted.
Heidi M.
Burlington, NC
That's my answer when someone says, "Chipotle?" It's fresh, it's locally-sourced, it's fast, it's delicious, it's healthy. And if you get the burrito bowl, it's gluten free!
LINDA O.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Really great concept. Always clean... nice staff. The only problem I have is that I don't really like spicy food. All the meats are a little too spicy. But their chips an guacamole are so awesome!
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?

Chipotle  Mexican Grill