Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Gaby M.
West Hartford
Love chipotle, everytime I go there I always leave the place super full!!! The servers are very nice but sometimes it's too loud and they can't hear me so it gets frustrating
Heather S.
Plano, TX
CHIPOTLE IS LIFE. Is there really anything else to write here? I think not. It's the one fast food we eat regularly. Speaking of....I think I know what we will have for dinner!
Brinn H.
Lincoln, NE
I had a giftcard that I was going to use for lunch one day and the machine was down. They just took my word for what the amount on the card and let me have the meal for free. On top of that they let me keep my gift card to use next time.
Jessica G.
Minneapolis, MN
Their food is delicious, but the service is not always stellar. Price is a bit higher than your average tex-mex shop - but the high quality ingredients justify the difference.
Alejandra D.
Apopka, FL
Pretty good, despite all the bacteria making people sick. I'm a real Mexican so this food taste funny to me but if you're in the mood for a lot of food, this is a the place.
Heather B.
New York , NY
Love chipotle! Amazing healthy fast food (depending on what you get) for a reasonable price. So delicious I definitely recommend you it for a quick lunch or dinner! It is also good for getting take out!
Kasey R.
Solomons , MD
I love Chipotle. Probably more than anyone should really love a place to get food. It's a decent amount of great food for a decent price. And it's quick (ususally)!
Ember B.
Port Austin, MI
I was nervous at first to eat there since the burritos are HUGE, but they are sooo delicious. They even do okay being reheated (most food is gross after being put in the fridge)
Samantha G.
Washington , DC
Always fresh & hot! The only bad thing is there always seems to be a line. But always worth the wait. Their barbacoa meat is delicious! And the guacamole & chips are so good!
Queen G.
Oviedo, FL
Im in love with chipotle! i would have it everyday if i could. I always get a barbacoa burrito and its so good. I'm also in love with their guac. best guac. ive ever tasted.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?

Chipotle  Mexican Grill