Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Brinn H.
Lincoln, NE
I had a giftcard that I was going to use for lunch one day and the machine was down. They just took my word for what the amount on the card and let me have the meal for free. On top of that they let me keep my gift card to use next time.
Ashley S.
Watkinsville, GA
Chipotle is good... But a bit overrated. Their steak is great. However, there are other places I like around here that are just as good, except cheaper. So overall a B from me.
Theodora B.
Chipotle is great for fast food, and they use quality ingredients and have good policies about how they treat the animals they use for meat. The food is filling and is pretty good for quick Mexican food
Heather B.
New York , NY
Love chipotle! Amazing healthy fast food (depending on what you get) for a reasonable price. So delicious I definitely recommend you it for a quick lunch or dinner! It is also good for getting take out!
Kasey R.
Solomons , MD
I love Chipotle. Probably more than anyone should really love a place to get food. It's a decent amount of great food for a decent price. And it's quick (ususally)!
Eunice L.
Canyon Cntry, CA
I love Chipotle to death. I could eat here every single day if I could! I also love how they go locally to get all their ingredients. You feel good knowing that the animals lived a good life before you are eating them. It's just so good!
Gaby M.
West Hartford
Love chipotle, everytime I go there I always leave the place super full!!! The servers are very nice but sometimes it's too loud and they can't hear me so it gets frustrating
Heather S.
Plano, TX
CHIPOTLE IS LIFE. Is there really anything else to write here? I think not. It's the one fast food we eat regularly. Speaking of....I think I know what we will have for dinner!
Alejandra D.
Apopka, FL
Pretty good, despite all the bacteria making people sick. I'm a real Mexican so this food taste funny to me but if you're in the mood for a lot of food, this is a the place.
Jessica G.
Minneapolis, MN
Their food is delicious, but the service is not always stellar. Price is a bit higher than your average tex-mex shop - but the high quality ingredients justify the difference.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?