Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Silmalice U.
Tampa, FL
I absolutely love this place! My favorite is the burrito bowl. Their food always tastes good and fresh. I also love their app which is great to use and makes it easier to order!
Reina J.
Cheshire, CT
I love their burritos! I crave Chipotle A LOT... They're fast food, but not as unhealthy as other fast food place like McDonalds. I love how you can put whatever you like on your food so you can customize your food just the way you like.
Courtney L.
Lafayette, IN
I, and my family, love chipotle! It's one of my biggest cravings! I always get two steak burritos (one for now and one for later). They're delicious! I love how all of the ingredients are fresh and made right in front of you! Delicious!!
Kendra M.
I love the rice bowls with a bag of chips and their guacamole. I can't eat the whole burrito so I get the bowl so I can eat the leftovers since there is so much food. love!
jessica a.
MESA, AZ
I live this place food so good. 'It make you want to slap your mama.' -friday movie i would love it more if the tortilla would be better cooked.the price is getting up there :(
Brandi M.
Locust, NC
The food is good, but the options are limited, especially for the price you are paying. I think that Barberitos is 10 times better and would choose them over Chipotle any day.
Regan R.
Mchenry, IL
This is my mom's favorite place to eat. She craves it almost daily. The rest of the family really enjoys it too! Yummy food. However, it's definitely not traditional Mexican :P
Theodora B.
Chipotle is great for fast food, and they use quality ingredients and have good policies about how they treat the animals they use for meat. The food is filling and is pretty good for quick Mexican food
Jessica f.
I love chipotle. I actually eat there quite often, mostly because everything is always fresh. I do think they could bring the prices down a bit, $8 for a bowl is a little high for a fast food restaurant.
Kasey R.
Solomons , MD
I love Chipotle. Probably more than anyone should really love a place to get food. It's a decent amount of great food for a decent price. And it's quick (ususally)!
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?