Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Lily R.
Fort Myers, FL
Not only do I like that they use better ingredients than most places and buy local, but the food is great! Yes, it's a little pricier than Moe's, but you get what you pay for! Love the burrito bowl or salads, and they're hot sauces are great!
Shelly C.
Merced, CA
I live in a town that has tacos trucks/shops everywhere. Although I love Chipotle, I can get authentic generously sized burritos from my local taco truck for only $5 and support local family owned places.
Hayley Q.
Topeka, KS
This is my absolute favorite american "mexican" place ever. I order pretty much the same thing everything, steak bowl/burrito. It is so good. My mother and I love the guacamole.
Adam H.
Kenner, LA
The greatest restaurant on the face of planet earth. The ingredients are fresh and amazing tasting, the menu is simple, the prices are good, and the portions are awesome. Huge Burrito!!! I love this place.
Jessica B.
La Veta, CO
My husband loves chipotle. I personally don't care for it. The give you a lot of food for the money which is good but I wish I could find something on the menu that is more for me.
Meagan C.
Alexandria, VA
Even before the introduction of tofu as an option, the traditional vegetarian option was awesome as it included free guacamole (still does)! Always satisfied with my meal here, and their cilantro lime rice is what really makes the difference.
Patricia B.
Milwaukee, WI
I love their burrito bowls. No tortilla, just all the yummies! The food has always been fresh and delicious. The portions are huge, I've always had one bowl for three meals.
Rebekka S.
Waunakee, WI
There is absolutely nothing bad to say about Chipotle. Their food is incredible. Very well priced for the food you get. I have yet to go to a Chipotle and have bad customer service. Everyone is always so happy - highly recommend going here!
Alexandra G.
I don't know how I lives with out chipotle! Mmmm!! I love Mexican food but its hard to find somewhere to get it fast and good quality, this is the place. So good and decent price
vicki H.
Villa Park, IL
I know everyone LOVES this place, but I am not 100% sold. I really enjoy the steak tacos, but the steak is a little too spicy for me. If it wasnt, then I would enjoy it more. I wish there was more flavor to it. Like my title said, "Feeds me".
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?