Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Christy N.
Oklahoma City, OK
I always get the burrito bowl. I am never disappointed and it lasts me two meals. I get black beans, steak or chicken, pico, white rice, white cheese, and chips on the side.
Cindy X.
Chipotle is a very delicious, Mexican grill that I truly love. Although it is a bit expensive, I believe the taste of the food there is very well worth the price I pay, especially since I go for taste and quality of the food rather than pricing.
Laurilee N.
Louisville, KY
Really great food. All ingredients are fresh - the onions, avocados, tomatoes, etc. are cut up fresh all during the day. You know you are eating healthy and doing something good for yourself when you eat here.
Ximena G.
Bronx, NY
One word: YUM. I love getting the burrito and their secret hot sauce is off the wall!! So delicious. I wish there were more in Queens. I only know two locations, Forest Hills and Queens Center Mall, which are both a half hour train/bus ride :(
Karin B.
Chipotle is a delicious quick eat Mexican restaurant. I get a burrito bowl almost every time I eat there because it's a no fail, and it's perfect for left overs!
celene j.
El Paso, TX
Its cheap, fast and very filling!!!! its healthy their menu has all the health facts and its a great twist to mexican food. lines are long depending on location
Shoshi G.
Narberth, PA
My teenager asks for Chipotle at least 3 times a week; I'm ok with that because there are healthy options for both him and for me. It's fast, easy, inexpensive, and really tasty.
Courtney W.
Chipotle rocks! People say that's its expensive but I really don't think it is because you get so much food and the food is such a high quality that its worth it.
Kay S.
Mmmm....I love the Burrito Bowl....I think you get more for your money. They have their signature Rice with Lime & Cilantro now with Brown Rice. And I love the Guacomole....Mmmmm.
Hannah G.
Richmond, KY
I love the healthy and fresh choices at Chipotle! One of my favorite places to eat! They have great options for all types of people. My favorite is the burrito bowl and chips! Yummy!
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?

Chipotle  Mexican Grill