Chipotle Mexican Grill

BY CHIPOTLE #12 in Dining

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Kylar O.
Yummy Yummy Yummy Yummy this right here is my all time favorite!! So delicious and inexpensive! Great value along with great flavor! What's not to love ??? I'm just saying try this if you haven't ! Best burrito around
Heather F.
One of my all time favorite places to go out to eat! The food is great and healthy. It has a great atmosphere for my family and I to eat and talk and have fun.
Jenna B.
Bangor, ME
Nothing makes me happier than Chipotle. I could eat this stuff 24/7 and never get tired of it. So many different options that you never have to get the same thing, therefore no getting tired of it! 10/10 would recommend Chipotle to anyone I know.
Christine R.
Frankfort, IL
Chipotle is one of my favorite go-to places when I am short on food at my apartment. I always get the exact same thing but it never fails to satisfy my craving.
Lydia L.
Austin, TX
Delicious, I love their hot sauce, it's addicting and it's cheaper than going to free birds whose hot sauce is pretty gross in my opinion. Addicted to this place.
Jessica H.
Morgantown, WV
I love this place so much! This is the only "fast food" restaurant I will eat at. I find it to be very healthy because the food is made daily and is so good. It's a great cheap meal that can make you so full.
jolene p.
Sweet Valley, PA
We love the variety and freshness of the food. Striving to be GMO free is HUGE for us. We try so hard to keep a GMO free lifestyle for our children. Using local resources to keep fresh food in the restaurant is a great thing for the communities.
Tabitha T.
Richmond, VA
Love the variety of choices they have for my burrito bowl! The steak is spicy, but I love spicy food! I always get brown rice, black beans, steak, hot and mild salsa, sour cream, cheese, corn and guac!

You can never go wrong with the Guacamole!
Esmeralda m.
Chipotle is my favorite mexican chain, probably because I in fact don't enjoy authentic mexican food, of which chipotle is anything but. That being said, it certainly is a delicious.
Anthony B.
Saint Cloud, FL
I love Chipotle (even thought I have a hard time pronouncing it). I like it because the food always seems fresh, the meats are seasoned well, and the prices are reasonable. I always get what I expect when I go there and my sons like it as well.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?