Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
destinique c.
Columbus, OH
I didn't believe all the hype two years ago when everyone was saying Chipotle is the best thing every and i now see what they mean, a burrito for 6.75 is worth it.
Wendy  I.
Los Angeles, CA
I mean who doesn't love chipotle, I have to be honest its a taste that definitely grew on me. At first I didn't think it was so great but I gave it a few more tries and like everyone else I too love chipotle now.
Jennifer W.
Tallahassee, FL
If you've never tried Chipotle you're missing out. Their portions are HUGE, the food is delicious, and their products are brought with a sustainable mindset. A++++
Tessa C.
Winston Salem, NC
Chipotle is okay. It's definitely not my favorite Mexican restaurant because it's kind of like "fast food", but when you want something cheap it's my go to place.
Rosa G.
Litchfield Park, AZ
Chipotle is one of my favorite places to eat! Not only is it delicious food but there is also piece of mind knowing that the ingredients are as close to preservative free as it gets. The only thing I would change is the music; too loud and obnoxious.
keith  .
I live this place! Cheap, inexpensive food on the go. The burritos and bowls are the best. Word of advice though, call ahead ordering is best due to long lines at most places I've been. But the food is worth it.
Kaitlin J.
Sarasota, FL
The best food. hands down. and the plus? It's organic and local. no added hormones. naturally raised. food with integrity. and that matters to me. I love the quality and the taste. the price is fair and i will always come back here to eat.
Lauren L.
Toledo, OH
Their ingredients taste so fresh. You always get a TON of food- I love to save half for leftovers if I get a salad! I get soft shells on the side because they are too good to pass up.
Heather R.
Love Chipotle! Great food and fast service but maybe a little high compared to similar places like Moes. They should include chips with your meal too :P other than that no complaints!!
Frances R.
Mexican is literally my favorite. I love their guac, and spicy salsas. I love their bowls and burritos. It is always fresh. I do think it's slightly overpriced. But I still love it.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?