Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Jc Mae A.
Kent, WA
Delicious. Fast. Cheap. C'mon.... do i have to say more? it's a great quick lunch and it's great for on the go. The options are great and makes it easier to switch up on what you want.
Yvonne L.
Hornell, NY
It's a bit expensive, especially since you have to pay extra for things like chips and salsa but the food is delicious and the burritos are a pretty generous size. Also, they serve booze.
Jennifer K.
Shippensburg, PA
I really enjoyed this, although I wish they had a queso cheese! We recently got one in the town next to mine, and have only eaten there once so far...but will definitely go back again.
Maria R.
Riverside, CA
Chipotle is one of my favorite food places. My friends and I come here every other week because me cant get enough! Its definitely worth the price and everyone should try it at least once!
Chil L.
When I have time in between classes, I would go to Chipotle and enjoy a nice burrito salad. The place is almost always crowded, so I would have to take it to go. My favorite is the steak with guacamole. I especially like it now that they serve margaritas.
Olivia S.
Lewisville, TX
I absolutely love chipotle. I eat here every other week, if not once a week. With all of the fresh and hormone free options, you can really get something that is quick, easy, and healthy!
Alicia M.
Bowie , MD
I absolutely love chipotle. I'm in college and paying $7 and getting full for maybe more than one meal is amazing. I go pretty much every week and it's really the only "fast food" I eat
Sandra G.
Omaha, NE
What can I say I love love love!!!! Chipotle it's so good. And that barbacoa uhhh its to die for. And I love that it's basically two meals for me lunch and dinner
Myra G.
Lindenhurst, New York
What can i say? it's the best burrito place ever. Employees are friendly, the food is amazing and if you're a college student like me, show your school ID and you'll get a free drink.
Jessica N.
Greenfield, Ma
Great food, inexpensive, and healthy for the most part. I enjoy the atmosphere and the food. I have turned all my friends on to Chipotle and they all cant resist when we pass one now!
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?