Chipotle Mexican Grill

BY CHIPOTLE #12 in Dining

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Lisa B.
Can this place stop serving ice cold food. The flavor is good but why is the food always cold. You need to check your temperature on the cheese because my food is always too cold. YuCK
Melissa S.
North Ogden, UT
I fell in love hard with Chipotle while living in Boston. My husband and I would walk home the long way to grab burritos for dinner several times a month. I'm a sucker for the barbacoa. Also, their chips are phenomenal with a slight hint of lime.
Josiane K.
Mountain View, CA
I really like the vegetarian burrito at chipotle. you can ask for burrito or bowl, and both are good. You have to pay extra to get guacamole. I really wish they had shrimp burrito.
Aimee H.
Long Branch, NJ
I went there for the first time about a month ago. I got a steak bowl and the steak was the very end of the tray and looked like it was sitting there for a long time. I ended up getting very sick so i say never again, but my friends love the place.
Gabrielle C.
Chipotle is not my favorite, they also add to much rice to my burritos for my liking, but I love that they make everything fresh and use good meats in their food.
destinique c.
Columbus, OH
I didn't believe all the hype two years ago when everyone was saying Chipotle is the best thing every and i now see what they mean, a burrito for 6.75 is worth it.
Tessa C.
Winston Salem, NC
Chipotle is okay. It's definitely not my favorite Mexican restaurant because it's kind of like "fast food", but when you want something cheap it's my go to place.
Stephanie J.
The Colony, TX
I always get the burrito bowls. They are very generous with their food and it is always fresh! The staff is very friendly and the lines go very fast! They do get quite busy during peak times of lunch and dinner and sometimes run out of places to sit.
Wendy  I.
Los Angeles, CA
I mean who doesn't love chipotle, I have to be honest its a taste that definitely grew on me. At first I didn't think it was so great but I gave it a few more tries and like everyone else I too love chipotle now.
Tariqa L.
Phila, PA
Omg I Love Chipotle. Chipotle is my life. Lol but seriously it's so addictive. There are so many choices to pick from. I always either get a bowl or burrito. The corn salsa is amazing. The food is very filling.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?