Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Yvonne L.
Hornell, NY
It's a bit expensive, especially since you have to pay extra for things like chips and salsa but the food is delicious and the burritos are a pretty generous size. Also, they serve booze.
Trista M.
They tend to skimp on the meat and go overboard with the rice. So I usually tell them to go a little lighter on the rice. And I ALWAYS get extra sour cream! Overall, Chipotle is amazing.
Ashley N.
Grafton, OH
This is my favorite place to eat out at. The price is a little high but I feel like it is worth it for the quality of the food that you are getting. The food is always delicious and getting anything that I get extra (besides meat) has no extra charge. :)
Haley G.
I love chipotle! they're corn salsa is literally to die for. I do think the chicken is very spicy, but there are multiple other options to choose from. I could eat chipotle all the time.
Jennifer K.
Shippensburg, PA
I really enjoyed this, although I wish they had a queso cheese! We recently got one in the town next to mine, and have only eaten there once so far...but will definitely go back again.
Jackie M.
Spring Hill, TN
The price at Chipotle is on the high side, but the amount of food you get is A LOT and the ingredients are all great quality! You are not being tricked when it comes to the food they are serving. My husband and I can share a meal! The food is awesome:)
Maria R.
Riverside, CA
Chipotle is one of my favorite food places. My friends and I come here every other week because me cant get enough! Its definitely worth the price and everyone should try it at least once!
Molly P.
Pittsgrove, NJ
This is one of my favorite places to eat. I go almost once a week. I don't feel like I just ate gross or greasy fast food afterward. Plus the portions are enough to fill you up or to eat some and take home for later.
Jc Mae A.
Kent, WA
Delicious. Fast. Cheap. C'mon.... do i have to say more? it's a great quick lunch and it's great for on the go. The options are great and makes it easier to switch up on what you want.
Jessica P.
Chipotle has updated the burrito and has made it healthy. I personally like the bowls best without the actual burrito. Great flavor but not my go to restaurant.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?