Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Lxandra S.
arvada, CO
I love this Place its so delicious.. The only thing I don't like about it is their best ingredient costs $1.95 extra their awesome guacamole. I love how it is a healthy way to eat a burrito.
Miranda V.
I love this place especially to be a fast food restaurant. They are always extremely friendly great customer service and the line moves smooth and quickly. Never even get my order wrong. Great place and good quality food
bianca s.
Orlando, FL
It can't be healthy how much I crave chipotle. Carnitas burrito is to die for, everything goes so perfectly together . I try to eat here as often as I can. Everything tastes so fresh and amazing. I love squeezing some lemon into the burrito , you should try it
Colleen P.
Jber, Ak
I like them, but their chicken is kind of spicy to me, and they charge for their chips, so I usually go to Moe's Southwest Grill if I have to choose between the two.
alyssa m.
Chipotle is delicious. It is way better than taco bell. It is very fast and it is easy to customize your meal to make it exactly what you want. Plus the prices aren't bad. It is a much better alternative to taco bell.
Stephanie H.
Absolutely love this place! I was a huge moe's fan before but after trying chipotle, I never came back. The ingredients taste fresh. The only drawback is that the nacho chips aren't free and there isn't a salsa bar, regardless it is still an A+++ in my book.
Sonia P.
I love Chipotle vegetarian burritos. The ingredients are non hormone and its very satisfying. I love the guacamole and chips and it just makes my day when I get to eat here. The attendants are nice and options are many.
Victoria P.
Menlo Park, CA
Chipotle is delicious! Convenient without being "fast food", faster service than a traditional restaurant. Pick a salald, bowl, burrito, or tacos, and then choose your meat, beans, rice, and toppings. Fresh & inexpensive!
Brooke T.
Bardstown, KY
I didn't like Chipotle at first, but once I found out what I did like there, I could now eat it almost every day. I get a salad with barbacoa and fajita. I love it!
Veronica B.
Webster, TX
I always end up at Chipotlefor my lunch hour. I never get tired their white rice is the bomb. I love it i always get the bowl with black beans n chicken every bite is great full of flavor.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?

Chipotle  Mexican Grill