Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Victoria J.
Cambridge, MA
Huge fan of burrito bowls at Chipotle! I like when the lettuce is on top-- hence, bowls instead of "salad" option. Staff are always friendly and guac is my favorite side/accoutrement! :)
Ally C.
Brookville, OH
I really enjoy a good burrito from time to time, but when it comes to deciding where to go I almost always prefer Hot Head. Chipotle chicken has very little flavor, but somehow always makes my mouth burn from the spices.
Nicole D.
Philadelphia, PA
DON'T HATE!

True, it is a chain of inauthentic Mexican cuisine.

But! It's delicious. The portions are big, and they source lots of their food from local, family, and organic farms.
Jasmine R.
Jacksonville, FL
I'm a Mexican food junkie, so of course I had to try Chipotle. The food is so good! I wish I could eat there every day, but I would be so unhealthy and bored with it. The guacamole is perfect. Don't ever change,Chipotle.
Melissa W.
Graceville, MN
Chipolte's simple approach is simply amazing. I love that they focus on just a few ingredients and do it well. I eat here regularly and I can always count on fresh and quality ingredients.
Ivette
I love chipotle I don't eat it often because I don't live close to one but its so good it tastes so fresh and they give you a good amount of food in one burrito! Yum!
Kim P.
Lyman, SC
Everything is so tasty and fresh here. I really love the burrito bowls! The best thing is that I don't leave here hungry or feeling all bloated like I ate a house!
Lauren D.
Rocky Hill, CT
Chipotle strikes a perfect balance between delivering quality food and convenience. They have a simple menu, but everything is customizable which I really like. It's also super delicious!
Mackenzie B.
SPRINGFIELD, OH
I survived on chipotle when I was pregnant! Once a week at least! Now my four year old son requests it regularly. I order him a regular sized bowl and he eats it for the lunch the next day!
Tonya B.
Campbell, CA
I really love Chipotle, there's so many different directions you can go with their food and so many flavors to try out. And who doesn't LOOOOVE their chips with the lime salt?! Ammmmazing
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?