Chipotle Mexican Grill

BY CHIPOTLE #10 in Dining

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Kelley T.
For two people to eat it's only $13! Plus, there are leftovers every time. The quality is amazing. Ingredients are always fresh. The guacamole is seriously the best out there. Great place to eat if you love spicy food. Chipotle is a great alternative to other fast food joints. Would highly recommend!!!
Sue W.
I didn't like Chipotle when I was younger, but now it is one of my favorite restaurants. What I like about it is that the portion they give you is huge, and one bowl can last me 2-3 days (granted I don't eat a huge amount but it is still a great deal).
Bethany P.
Winter Haven , FL
Chipotle is amazing, I wish it wasn't such a hassle for me to pick up food from them(they're on the opposite side of town). I would go there every week. They're affordable and they've sent me a couple coupons within the last year for BOGO when they have the special!
Britta F.
Santa Clara, UT
Being dairy and gluten free makes going out to eat difficult but I know I can be safe at Chipotle. I get tired of it rather quickly because it's such a big meal but I do enjoy it when I have it. Best chips!
Nora C.
Cleveland, OH
I love that you can now order online! It's very convenient when I'm at work! I love the quesadillas and the ingredients are always fresh! I normally eat here a couple times per month! Love that it's simple!
Jessica S.
Waterford, NY
Chipotle is a great healthy alternative
to fast food! it's affordable and yummy! i love how fast it is but you have to go at certain times to avoid the lines! the quality of food is great and it's my go to!
Sarah T.
I love this place! Great place to go when I looking for something fast and healthy(compared to other fast food). And I always make sure to order my food on the app so I'm able to just walk in and out no waiting in line. It's perfect
Erin H.
Fairborn, OH
I love chipotle and feel as though I can eat here witching feeling guilty afterward. They have a lot of options to choice from and it is usually fresh. However, there is always a long line, so we try to order ahead.
Rachael M.
Troy, NY
Chipotle is good (sometimes) They are always up and down when it comes to portion with everything that goes into a burrito or a bowl but overall the food is always yummy and most of the time super fresh!
Jenna R.
Oklahoma City, OK
I frequent bot Chipotle and Qdoba Mexican Grill and love both. Chipotle tends to be a bit more expensive but their ingredients taste a little bit more fresh. Downsides - no queso, no adult-sized quesadillas and no onions. Overall, though, great place.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?