Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Zaakia S.
Folsom
I absolutely love chipotle...it is life....its cheap, fillling, healthy, and so super delicious. i love the atmosphere and most people who work there are really accommodating and super chill
Denise Y.
I first came across chipotle in college and have not been able to get enough since.such yummy food! Also I am a sucker for their commercials. Makes me cry every time. Tasty food, ethical practices and just all around great. In fact, I'm gonna have some for dinner
Brittany  M.
Antioch, IL
The best mexican fast food around. You can pick what you want and they also have brown rice!!! It is way healthier then the junk other fast food mexican places offer!!!
Lorraine M.
Bethlehem, PA
The food is so awesome and fresh. Also, it is probably the healthiest form of " fast food" you can purchase. I love the app that allows me to order ahead. The lines and wait can get long so I recommend ordering ahead. For good food the wait is almost worth it!!
Ria M.
Love love love. Great always easy to find in the city and it fills you up, I generally leave with leftovers. One of the best healthy fast foods out there since Chopp'd every day gets boring.
Cara K.
Ypsilanti, MI
Steak burrito bowl with guac. Love it for a quick, spicy fix! Staff is usually friendly and efficient. Food is cooked fresh and you can see them cooking it. They are huge on buying local and adding no preservatives or hormones, which is also great!
Kamika D.
I could eat Chipolte everyday. It's really good and inexpensive. When your food is made to order how could it go wrong. The most important part is that they're pretty much everywhere now.
Brittany M.
Orlando, FL
I used to like moe's southwest grill until i found the amazing taste and quality that is Chipotle!!! This is now my favorite place to eat. The food always tastes fresh and the portions are pretty big for the price!! I would recommend this to anyone and everyone!!!
Alyssa L.
La Mesa, Ca
Love Chipotle! and it is everywhere, including on campus at school and down the street from my apartment. It is something fresh and you get a lot for what you pay for.
Janeen P.
Rochester, NH
I LOVE Chipotle!!! So tasty and I LOVE that they don't use GMOs and nasty pesticides! The ONLY downside is they are always packed and you have long lines and wait time!
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?

Chipotle  Mexican Grill