Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Carla C.
Petaluma, CA
Love chipotle! First, their food tastes great and is responsibly produced. Second, I only ever eat half of my meal, which means I basically get two meals in one. Bonus!
Jasmine R.
Jacksonville, FL
I'm a Mexican food junkie, so of course I had to try Chipotle. The food is so good! I wish I could eat there every day, but I would be so unhealthy and bored with it. The guacamole is perfect. Don't ever change,Chipotle.
Colleen P.
Jber, Ak
I like them, but their chicken is kind of spicy to me, and they charge for their chips, so I usually go to Moe's Southwest Grill if I have to choose between the two.
Ashleigh M.
Littleton, CO
The food is good, however it appears the serving sizes have gotten smaller. Sometimes I have to ask them to put on more cheese or lettuce because they've gotten stingy with the ingredients.
Jessica D.
I eat here about twice a week. My order is simple: 2 scoops white rice, double steak, extra cheese and extra lettuce in a burrito. Love that they don't use frozen products and buy locally when they can. Love eating here.
Diane M.
North Bergen, NJ
I don't know what the big fuss is about. I think it's a required taste but I'm not that crazy about Chipotle. The best thing for me, that I like to eat, is their tacos. Maybe I'm just not a big fan of their food but I could really go without eating their food.
Daylan S.
San Antonio, TX
LOVE the fresh ingredients & the variety of things you could get , they always stuff the burritos super full so you're getting your moneys worth and they're always heavy handed with the guac ❤️️
Ally C.
Brookville, OH
I really enjoy a good burrito from time to time, but when it comes to deciding where to go I almost always prefer Hot Head. Chipotle chicken has very little flavor, but somehow always makes my mouth burn from the spices.
Jacklyn P.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Literally love chipotle my 2nd fave place too eat at I love the taste and the Mexican theme I would totally recommend too eat here . My local chipotle is always full
alyssa m.
Chipotle is delicious. It is way better than taco bell. It is very fast and it is easy to customize your meal to make it exactly what you want. Plus the prices aren't bad. It is a much better alternative to taco bell.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?

Chipotle  Mexican Grill