Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
megan h.
Isle La Motte, VT
One of my favorite places to eat. They have the best food. For the prices you pay you get a good amount of food too. The people are always super friendly and helpful.
Ashleigh M.
Littleton, CO
The food is good, however it appears the serving sizes have gotten smaller. Sometimes I have to ask them to put on more cheese or lettuce because they've gotten stingy with the ingredients.
Allison S.
Really Love Chipotle. It taste super good and is so yummy. I love all their options and I always struggle on what to get. Wish it was a little cheaper but thats okay.
Brooke T.
Bardstown, KY
I didn't like Chipotle at first, but once I found out what I did like there, I could now eat it almost every day. I get a salad with barbacoa and fajita. I love it!
Halley E.
E Rochester, NY
You haven't lived til you've had a bowl from chipotle. Fast food done right. Fresh ingredients, fast service and that guacamole... I don't even care that it's extra.
bianca s.
Orlando, FL
It can't be healthy how much I crave chipotle. Carnitas burrito is to die for, everything goes so perfectly together . I try to eat here as often as I can. Everything tastes so fresh and amazing. I love squeezing some lemon into the burrito , you should try it
Moriah D.
Mansfield, OH
Chipotle is my favorite place to grab a quick bite with my friends! I love the cilantro used in the rice and their chips and guac are one of my most favorite snacks!!
Brittany N.
We like it, but honestly they use too many onions. Its to the point where i want to brusj my teeth for an hour afterwards. i stopped getting salsas, guacamole, and the grilled peppers cause ofthem.the meat is good though
N'Deye Y.
Chicken bowls are the best. I usually get 2 servings out of them. Love love! I usually go with white rice, veggies, chicken, black beans, mild sauce, lettuce, sour cream, and guacomole.
Zara A.
Garland, TX
I love Chipotle - they have lots of choices and care about sourcing and the environment. I usually get a burrito and fill it with all my favorite toppings. They have a great portion size.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?