Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Alyssa L.
La Mesa, Ca
Love Chipotle! and it is everywhere, including on campus at school and down the street from my apartment. It is something fresh and you get a lot for what you pay for.
Jennifer W.
S Glens Falls, NY
Although they have excellent tasting food. I, unfortunately, cannot eat there. Something they put in their food makes me very ill every time. Hunched over in pain I'll!
Logan C.
Hughesville, MD
I've only had Chipotle twice. I think their food is good and fresh. But I think they can be a tad bit stingy with their food for the price they are asking for. I love their chips though its like a different taste they season them with. I could eat those for days.
Noam G.
La Jolla, CA
Chipotle is a prime example of "American-Mexican food." It's not authentic Mexican cuisine, but it's an adaptation of Mexican. I like a lot of the food, but it not great, and it's overpriced.
Emily A.
Chipotle is my go to "fast food" lunch. I love the food as it always tastes so fresh and delicious. I love the burritos but often times get the burrito bowls for lunch as they seem to be less messy to eat. Love this place!
Sandi W.
Bellflower, CA
I love the fresh meat and ingredients used at Chipotle. You can customize your burrito, tacos, or bowls:) It's fantastic food & the burriots are always enough for 2 meals!
Kamika D.
I could eat Chipolte everyday. It's really good and inexpensive. When your food is made to order how could it go wrong. The most important part is that they're pretty much everywhere now.
Ashleigh M.
Liberty, MO
I'm not a big fan of the food here. I just don't like the way it is seansoned. Every time I have ate there I threw up or got sick. I know a lot of people love this place but not me :/ sorry!
Zaakia S.
Folsom
I absolutely love chipotle...it is life....its cheap, fillling, healthy, and so super delicious. i love the atmosphere and most people who work there are really accommodating and super chill
Cassie K.
Richmond, VA
Fast, always fresh and always ready. Even though the cost is just slightly more than per se Qdoba, you can definitely taste a difference. Chipotle is worth every penny.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?