Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Cara K.
Ypsilanti, MI
Steak burrito bowl with guac. Love it for a quick, spicy fix! Staff is usually friendly and efficient. Food is cooked fresh and you can see them cooking it. They are huge on buying local and adding no preservatives or hormones, which is also great!
Jackie m.
Hillsborough, NJ
There is nothing bad I have to say about Chipotle! I've been eating there for quite a few years, my teenage daughter wants to work there she loves it so much. Quality food for a great price!
Rochely B.
Fort Drum, Ny
This is my go to fastfood/fresh good...I drive an hour just to get a salad bowl from here...the guacamole here is to die for...The chips have this hint of lemon or lime that makes u want more then just one. They need more of a kid friendly menu and less cilantro.
Sydney M.
Palm Desert, CA
There was a time when Chipotle was a go to meal for at least two meals a week in our house. You can switch up the flavors and choose if you want to be more or less healthy with your meals.
Ria M.
Love love love. Great always easy to find in the city and it fills you up, I generally leave with leftovers. One of the best healthy fast foods out there since Chopp'd every day gets boring.
Cassie W.
Midwest City, Oklahoma
Fresh food. Fast service. Amazing taste. This place is perfect for a lunch or even night in. Sometimes I wonder what they put in their food because it is so addicting!
Melanie F.
Middletown, NY
Chipotle is like a healthier version of Taco Bell or Moes. It is delicious but you wont find greasy ground beef here! They have great bowl options and delicious sides.
Emily T.
Chipotle is one of the healthiest fast food type options and the service is always fast and friendly. Love them. Slightly overrated but still a great and yummy option.
Joi R.
Love their salad and chips with guacamole!!! To die for!! It's nice that they put the amount of calories on their menu's... Price is reasonable and eat Fresh!!! Want to try the margarita!!!
Tiarra S.
Culloden, WV
Chipotle is a great option if you're looking for something that is in between fast food and a sit down restaurant. Chipotle gives you a lot of food for you buck and it tastes great as well.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?