Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
ANTONIO  G.
Shreveport, LA
When I live up north this was my alternative to talk bell now that I have one in my city I take chipotle over Taco Bell any day I will love to own a chipotle one day
Maureen W.
Pittsburgh, PA
I could eat here every day! Good is great, fresh and healthy and the service is excellent. Everything is made to order and you know how it is being prepared. Never have had a bad experience
Fabiola S.
Chipotle is heaven on earth. I get the burrito bowl but Besides it being delicious. All there ingredients they use are organic and made fresh that day. You will see them grilling in front of you. And make sure you get chips and guac! The guacamole is the best.
Logan C.
Hughesville, MD
I've only had Chipotle twice. I think their food is good and fresh. But I think they can be a tad bit stingy with their food for the price they are asking for. I love their chips though its like a different taste they season them with. I could eat those for days.
Kimberly F.
Hillsboro, OR
I love Chipotle! Always fresh, always filling and always tasty! If you've never gotten their chips and guacamole you must next time you are in! They also have really good cheese quesadillas!
Maddison P.
Landover, MD
I love chipotle because they treat you well and the food is ALWAYS fresh and hot. I love the fresh limey taste of the mild salsa. The guacamole is perfect and smooth.
Kate J.
Wichita, KS
Hands down, my favorite fast food chain. Burrito bowl with white rice, black beans, steak, corn salsa, a touch of pico de gallo, sour cream, cheese, and lettuce with a tortilla or guac on the side....man, I'm in love.
Janeen P.
Rochester, NH
I LOVE Chipotle!!! So tasty and I LOVE that they don't use GMOs and nasty pesticides! The ONLY downside is they are always packed and you have long lines and wait time!
Yolanda c.
Chipotle had become one of my top 3 restaurants... The food is always good, the service is usually great and I just truly enjoy it! I highly recommend you try them out!
Karla B.
Mt Prospect, IL
I wouldn't consider chipotle legit Mexican food because it isn't but it's sure is really good and if you haven't tried it and want something new chipotle is the place.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?