Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Renee A.
Nashville, TN
Yum, yum, and double yum! Super healthy and greasy tasting options. I really enjoy the burrito bowls! They're very filling, and the freshness of the food is like no other.
Kelsey W.
North Olmsted, OH
Chipotle is easily one of my favorite fast food restaurants. The food always tastes fresh and delicious. It's a little pricey depending on what you get, but I always find it to be worth the money!
Chrissy O.
I think that Chipotle is a great fast food option that doesn't necessarily taste like fast food. I like that the ingredients are fresh and local, and that there are enough options that make it a good choice for the whole family.
Haley N.
Charleston, South Carolina
I ate here ONCE, and to be honest, I thought it was going to be phenomenal food, the way everybody raves about it. I wasn't that impressed, not to mention later that night I was very sick from it.
Sarah H.
Dallas, TX
At first, I really did not enjoy the lime flavoring on the rice, chips, etc. But after going a good bit the flavoring grew on me and I was able to really appreciate the freshness. You get the most food from the burrito bowl, especially if you get the tortilla on the side.
sarah f.
Montebello, CA
I love it, you will always be full when you leave which is really good. Mexican style food. The service is very good, their really friendly and the place is always clean. The décor is nice as well.
Michelle O.
Montebello, CA
I got the little plate, and I just stacked it with everything I wanted to taste. It's so much I just couldn't finish everything. Salsas are great. Definitely going back. Reminds me of Subway. It kind of cheap. Left happy and full.
Danielle G.
Harvest, AL
I love Chipotle;Chipotle is mah life!! I'm addicted and could eat here all the time. Everything always tase super fresh and I love their guac(even though it's extra. Lol)
Dulce A.
Fort Riley, KS
I love everything about this place,the atmosphere and food! Their burritos are huge and Oh so fat lol and on top of that,the food is very healthy. Healthy and delicious!
Olivia T.
Mckinney, TX
When I go to Chipotle I get a burrito bowl with carnita meat and it's delicious. It is one of my favorite places to go and I know I can always find something to eat even though I must eat gltuen free. LOTS of options for personalizing your salad, burrito, or bowl.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?

Chipotle  Mexican Grill