Chipotle Mexican Grill
- "Chipotle is great for fast food, and they use quality ingredients and have good policies about how they treat the animals they use for meat." in 437 reviews
- "The Quality of food is great I can eat the chicken burrito bowl all day the portions are good for the amount of money you pay." in 165 reviews
- "It's a really good fast food place especially that it like Spanish food I love it and it's amazing and have different selections I always get the rice bowl" in 161 reviews
- "I go there once a week for lunch :) I get the salad with chicken, white rice, black beans, sour cream, corn, and cheese." in 140 reviews
- "My favorite thing to order at Chipotle is a chicken burrito bowl with brown rice, pinto beans, lettuce, corn salsa, and mild tomato salsa." in 126 reviews
I am obsessed with chipotle. Whether I am following a strict diet, attending with vegetarian friends, we can all find something to meet our needs. The quality is great, the sides are delicious and filling. I love chipotle chicken bowls and often have to satisfy my craving. My favorite!
I use to really like chipotle but not a big fan of it anymore now that I'm not a big meat eater. He food still is pretty fresh. I recommend if you're looking to be full for a decent amount of money for fast food
I mean i like to switch between pinto and black beans but i will say i like the pinto beans better when they were cooked with bacon. But i suppose too many people didnt read the asterisk and then complained so they took it out i guess but still amazing fresh food at least the ones here in NY
I like it! It's good for a quick full fledged meal and time is limited. It's rather affordable for the amount of food you get EXCEPT for the guacamole...$1.50 for a little cup? Plus I wish they had a drive thru.
Overrated for the price. After being surrounded by other Mexican food chains or authentic Mexican food restaurants, I do not think the price for Chipotle is worth what it is stated on the menu. I know there are diehard Chipotle fans, but I am not one of them.
For two people to eat it's only $13! Plus, there are leftovers every time. The quality is amazing. Ingredients are always fresh. The guacamole is seriously the best out there. Great place to eat if you love spicy food. Chipotle is a great alternative to other fast food joints. Would highly recommend!!!
I didn't like Chipotle when I was younger, but now it is one of my favorite restaurants. What I like about it is that the portion they give you is huge, and one bowl can last me 2-3 days (granted I don't eat a huge amount but it is still a great deal).
I love this place! Great place to go when I looking for something fast and healthy(compared to other fast food). And I always make sure to order my food on the app so I'm able to just walk in and out no waiting in line. It's perfect
Chipotle is amazing, I wish it wasn't such a hassle for me to pick up food from them(they're on the opposite side of town). I would go there every week. They're affordable and they've sent me a couple coupons within the last year for BOGO when they have the special!
I love that you can now order online! It's very convenient when I'm at work! I love the quesadillas and the ingredients are always fresh! I normally eat here a couple times per month! Love that it's simple!
Q & A
What do you always get from here?
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos