Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Kelsey L.
Byron Center, MI
Our town recently got a Chipotle and it was love at first sight. I love that they have lots of healthy options and ethical business practices. It's refreshing to see a "fast food" chain that provides free range meat and lots of vegetarian and even organic options.
Rachel Y.
Very good Mexican food stop that has fresh, quality food. The chips are amazing! The only thing that I would like would be to add some sort of liquid cheese to the menu.
Holly Z.
I only like getting the bowls.. I do not like biting into just cheese or rice in the burriotos. They are pretty pricey, can not go there with our family (5). Husband and I usually will grab lunch for the two of us if we are out.
Joanna B.
I love Chipotle! They have a great selection to choose from. The meat is never overcooked and the veggies always look fresh. I can't wait until the one near me opens up!
Lexus A.
Lenexa, KS
I love Chipotle! They get you in and out fast. The food always taste great, is always fresh and is not terrible for you. I also love that they try to use only local farmers. That's actually what I'm having for dinner tonight.
Olivia T.
Mckinney, TX
When I go to Chipotle I get a burrito bowl with carnita meat and it's delicious. It is one of my favorite places to go and I know I can always find something to eat even though I must eat gltuen free. LOTS of options for personalizing your salad, burrito, or bowl.
Alyssa T.
Highland, CA
ONE WORD: SOFRITAS

Yes, it is tofu but it is one of their best "meat" selections on the menu. If you aren't a vegetarian it will make you want to become one.

I'll never get meat there again!
Larissa D.
Modesto, CA
After hearing people RAVE about how good Chipotle is, I was actually rather disappointed. It was fresh and had good flavors, but I thought it was on the expensive side, and was lacking something.
Cyrill O.
Niles, IL
The food is amazing and cheap. I love how we get to pick what we want. It's always my go to place. I love how there's many different varieties and choices. You can never go wrong with Chipotle.
Amy M.
Denver, CO
This is one of my favorite fast-food chains available. It has quality, fresh food with an amazing taste. It's made to order, so every order you make consists of things you love. Just don't forget that the guac is extra! :)
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?