Chipotle Mexican Grill

BY CHIPOTLE #12 in Dining

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Emily H.
Chipotle is yummy, and fresh and an awesome way to get food fast without going to "fast food." I do however have a few bones to pick, one is that their hot sauce is not even close to hot enough, two they do not have queso, and three they charge for chips and salsa :/.
DJ J.
Atlanta, GA
I Loved Chipotle untill I moved South, No matter which location I visit it does not compare to the taste/quality I had in NYC(maybe I went when they are changing cooks)
laura m.
Deltona, FL
I love chipotle! The food is always fresh and they always offer hreat healthy choices. I love the salad bowls. I really love the guacamole and the siur cream on everything! Defwnitely an a plus..
Taylor B.
Harrington, DE
The awesome thing about Chipotle is even if you don't consider yourself a
"mexican" food type of person, you will still love it, I guarantee! I love the fact
that YOU create your own food, no one is telling you which things to add onto
your "bowl" or your "burrito"
christilyn m.
North Adams, MA
Heaven in my mouth. I have waited in line for over an hour on free burrito day for one of Chipotle's creations. Amazing. Now if only they could come to the Berkshires.
Elva P.
Phoenix, AZ
This place is amazing! Their food is always fresh and made in front of you. Its like a subway but with better food. You have lots of choice from veggies, meats, sauces, tacos, burritos or salads.
Danielle P.
Odessa, TX
I like Freebirds a lot better than Chipotle but Freebirds is harder to come by. Chipotle doesn't really have the best selection and to me their food is kind of bland. Freebirds at least has grassfed beef and natural chicken.
Danielle G.
Harvest, AL
I love Chipotle;Chipotle is mah life!! I'm addicted and could eat here all the time. Everything always tase super fresh and I love their guac(even though it's extra. Lol)
Jonellen M.
West Chester, OH
I like chipotle, i used to love chipotle. The quality of food is still above average, but the consistency is not as great. Depending on the employee, my burrito bol can vary from good to paltry.
Raquel C.
Peoria, AZ
After trying Chipotle I was converted. I have to say that it actually tastes good, I thought that it would be another "whitexican" food. But it actually was tasty and originally Mexican! lol
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?