Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Bethany O.
Madison, TN
Chipotle is one of my favorite healthy fast food places to eat. Their ingredients are always fresh and delicious and their guacamole is to die for. A little pricey but it's worth it.
Crystal S.
Morrow, OH
It's one of the few faster-food places I can go where I don't get sick. Their dairy comes from cows not given the rBGH hormone; their produce is from local sources; and their meat is from animals not given hormones or antibiotics. Also the fajita veggie bowl is amazing!!
Summer J.
Olympia, WA
Absolutely LOVE chipotle. The food is always yummy and I can usually make two meals out of one bowl. It beats typical fast food and the responsible sourcing is also a plus.
Tessa W.
Jupiter, FL
Okay but how can you not love Chipotle? Unless of course you're allergic.
It's my favorite place to go. I could never get tired of it! Fast-food ambiance (regrettably) for a restaurant quality meal.
Katelynn F.
Morgantown, WV
Chipotle is seriously my favorite place to eat. Everything is fresh which is a plus for me. They have the best sour cream!! Yum I am getting hungry just thinking about it. I do not have one in my town but there is one about an hour away and I go at least twice a month!
Melinda B.
Knoxville, TN
I didn't even know about Chipoltle until a year ago and I'm totally hooked!! I always get the chicken bowl and pay extra for the guacamole! Their guac is AMAZING. YUMMO!!
sarah f.
Montebello, CA
I love it, you will always be full when you leave which is really good. Mexican style food. The service is very good, their really friendly and the place is always clean. The décor is nice as well.
Gianna H.
Evans City, PA
Not only does Chipolte taste so good, it's pretty good for you too and reasonably priced for the amount of food and quality of food you get. I wish I lived closer to them!
Mia G.
Arvada, CO
I don't usually get meat in my tacos or burritos, but the taste and variety are still amazing. Now that they added the tofu option it makes it an even more appealing option to strict vegetarians!
Brieanne B.
Gonzales, LA
I adore this place! If I could eat anything and never gain weight I would eat here every other day. Food is fresh and hot! they are also somewhat health conscious. They cook everything in store.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?