Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Shelby P.
Citrus Heights, CA
Has amazing chicken quesadillas and when you dip in the sour cream its so good! I also really enjoy their chips, although sometimes it can be a little hit and miss, but they are usually really good!
Michelle O.
Montebello, CA
I got the little plate, and I just stacked it with everything I wanted to taste. It's so much I just couldn't finish everything. Salsas are great. Definitely going back. Reminds me of Subway. It kind of cheap. Left happy and full.
Jillian  P.
Etna, OH
One of my favorite restaurant to go to. I could go here every day if I had te money. I'm kinda sad that they raised the prices on the steak and chicken but I still love it.
Michelle C.
Westlake, OH
I just had Chipotle a few days ago. So good! I don't eat there often but it's usually great! One time I had crunchy rice though, that's the worst. Anyway I love the chicken burritos!! Very flavorful.
Alyssa M.
So good, very tasty. I refer the burrito bowl, better for you as well! Not really Mexican food as labeled. Not addicted to this place but it's delicious and always fresh.
Lauren W.
If there is one place you can always find college students flocking at it would have to be Chipotle! I love going there because the food is great and I will 99% of the time run into a familiar face!
Chrissy O.
I think that Chipotle is a great fast food option that doesn't necessarily taste like fast food. I like that the ingredients are fresh and local, and that there are enough options that make it a good choice for the whole family.
Sarah H.
Dallas, TX
At first, I really did not enjoy the lime flavoring on the rice, chips, etc. But after going a good bit the flavoring grew on me and I was able to really appreciate the freshness. You get the most food from the burrito bowl, especially if you get the tortilla on the side.
naketa h.
I had wanted to see what the big deal was and boy was I sUprised. In a good way though. The food is impeccable and on top of that you can see what they're putting inside.
Ray A.
Philadelphia, PA
Chipotle is one of those places that is fast food but is still high quality. It's fast, delicious, and a little more nutritious compared to other fast food places. Love it.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?