Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ryan D.
Douglassville, PA
I love burritos and tacos and should have loved Chipotle, i heard a lot of good things about their food. I felt like i was very overrated, it was alright but nothing special AT ALL. There are other chain restaurants that have better taste for similar or a cheaper price.
Chrystel M.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Fresh ingredients, fast service, excellent customer service!
I consider Chipotle like a semi cheat meal, its not bad but the sodium is high. Besides that, i love everything in Chipotle is amazing!
Chrissy O.
I think that Chipotle is a great fast food option that doesn't necessarily taste like fast food. I like that the ingredients are fresh and local, and that there are enough options that make it a good choice for the whole family.
Julina W.
Stamford, CT
I eat there often but one time the food just didn't sit well in my tummy..maybe it was the sour cream or salsa but it messed me up for weeks. chipotle must be amazing because I still eat there :)
Ray A.
Philadelphia, PA
Chipotle is one of those places that is fast food but is still high quality. It's fast, delicious, and a little more nutritious compared to other fast food places. Love it.
Kelsey W.
North Olmsted, OH
Chipotle is easily one of my favorite fast food restaurants. The food always tastes fresh and delicious. It's a little pricey depending on what you get, but I always find it to be worth the money!
Tessa W.
Jupiter, FL
Okay but how can you not love Chipotle? Unless of course you're allergic.
It's my favorite place to go. I could never get tired of it! Fast-food ambiance (regrettably) for a restaurant quality meal.
Marjorie I.
Vallejo, Ca
Great place to eat with like the family or just you and your special someone. Food there is real mouth watering. Fesh recipes just for you. One of the best place eat. Try it, you'll love it there!;)
Susan W.
Peoria, AZ
We really like the bean and cheese burritos. When you add other items it gets a little pricey. Overall the restaurant is clean and the staff nice. I wished the menu explained a little bit better about the options and the prices.
Nata M.
Philadelphia, PA
Burritos, tacos, etc, mexican food is one of my favorites and there you can find big and fulfill burritos and tacos and more. the service is nice and the nachos are awesome
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?