Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Adam A.
Englishtown, NJ
I went here for the first time a few weeks ago and it was DELICIOUS! I crave it all the time. Their burritos are delicious, especially the chicken and cheese with rice. Probably one of my new favorite fast food places. I will be going tomorrow now that I think about it!
Gianna H.
Evans City, PA
Not only does Chipolte taste so good, it's pretty good for you too and reasonably priced for the amount of food and quality of food you get. I wish I lived closer to them!
Tamara P.
Perth Amboy, NJ
They have the perfect amount of seasoning along with freshest ingredients creating a balanced flavor that is to die for (in my opinion). The variety of toppings and the kids menu are great as well.
Ryan D.
Douglassville, PA
I love burritos and tacos and should have loved Chipotle, i heard a lot of good things about their food. I felt like i was very overrated, it was alright but nothing special AT ALL. There are other chain restaurants that have better taste for similar or a cheaper price.
Alicia R.
Berwick, ME
Love eating here for a quick meal. Everything always tastes great and fresh. I usually get a chicken salad with pinto beans and extra medium salsa...skip everything else. Oh, and the chips are super addicting! I don't know what they're seasoned with, but they're delicious!
Crystal S.
Morrow, OH
It's one of the few faster-food places I can go where I don't get sick. Their dairy comes from cows not given the rBGH hormone; their produce is from local sources; and their meat is from animals not given hormones or antibiotics. Also the fajita veggie bowl is amazing!!
kelly j.
moline, IL
Good food and fresh ingredients. This is a go to for a quick and amazing meal. Love the rice bowls! It is great when you see them make the food in front of you and you can customize your order.
Jillian  P.
Etna, OH
One of my favorite restaurant to go to. I could go here every day if I had te money. I'm kinda sad that they raised the prices on the steak and chicken but I still love it.
Sophia E.
San Diego, CA
I live in Southern California, so I have Mexican food places at nearly every block. That being said, I still love Chipotle. You just have to go into it knowing that it's not authentic Mexican food.
emily l.
I eat here once a week and i love it.food is amazing and fresh and there is always a huge line but not a very long wait.they get people through quickly but not bad service
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?