Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Whitney W.
Blacksburg, VA
Really love their food - especially the bowls...and the barbacoa. I am really disappointed that they got rid of their queso though! The guacamole is good, but I loved both.
Kelsey W.
North Olmsted, OH
Chipotle is easily one of my favorite fast food restaurants. The food always tastes fresh and delicious. It's a little pricey depending on what you get, but I always find it to be worth the money!
Sarah T.
Garden Grove, Ca
My go to convenient dinner option when I don't feel like cooking. They have healthy options and enough variety to make everybody happy. Love their pledge to use better quality meats and produce!
Julina W.
Stamford, CT
I eat there often but one time the food just didn't sit well in my tummy..maybe it was the sour cream or salsa but it messed me up for weeks. chipotle must be amazing because I still eat there :)
Kimberly A.
San Pedro, CA
Im always looking for a good price and good food and this is it it has for example a burrito for 9$ that is practically 2 meals. And it is healthier than most as they give u healthy versions of sides. Its basically the mexican food version of subway but tastes a lot better
Haley N.
Charleston, South Carolina
I ate here ONCE, and to be honest, I thought it was going to be phenomenal food, the way everybody raves about it. I wasn't that impressed, not to mention later that night I was very sick from it.
Katie B.
Overland Park, KS
Chipotle is SO good. It is such great quality food. They take a lot of pride in sourcing their food (especially meats) from farms that treat their animals well. Chipotle also serves great options to cater to vegans and vegetarians.
Alicia R.
Berwick, ME
Love eating here for a quick meal. Everything always tastes great and fresh. I usually get a chicken salad with pinto beans and extra medium salsa...skip everything else. Oh, and the chips are super addicting! I don't know what they're seasoned with, but they're delicious!
Latoya F.
Summit, NJ
I love going to Chipotle the service is made to order and right I front of you which I love. The burritos are huge and there bowls are just as big and filling. They are affordable and very tasty.
Melinda B.
Knoxville, TN
I didn't even know about Chipoltle until a year ago and I'm totally hooked!! I always get the chicken bowl and pay extra for the guacamole! Their guac is AMAZING. YUMMO!!
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?