Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Cecilia R.
Prairieville, LA
I love that it is a fast food restaurant but you can make it healthier if you want. I typically get the bowl but sometimes I like to get the burrito! Everything tastes so fresh and delicious! Good quality food especially for the price!
Erica J.
Ontario, CA
To say I have an obsession with chipotle is an understatement. I absolutely LOVE this place. I would eat here three meals a day, seven days a week if it were appropriate. It customized to you and always so good. They're chicken is my personal favorite. Juicy and tender. Leaves you wanting more.
Casey W.
I eat at chipotle all the time, it is one of my favorite mexican restaurants! Their food tastes more authentic than most. I always get the burrito bowl, I highly recommend it!
Stephani S.
Ozone Park, NY
I love Chipotle, i always get the salad with chicken, cheese and guacamole. it taste so good every time i just want more. The food always fills me up and leaves me satisfied.
Kimberlee N.
Sacramento, CA
The food that they serve makes you feel like you're eating high-quality Mexican food. It was heavenly the first time I tried it. And the price is reasonable as well! I'll definitely try it again time.
Hiral R.
The best place to eat especially if you're working out/trying to eat healthier. I love that I can choose what goes into my salad/burrito/bowl. Make it as healthy or as unhealthy as you like.
Rajvee P.
Lawrence, KS
I LOVE Chipotle. As a vegetarian it is the best option around. The employees when I go in are always friendly which makes me even happier to go to chipotle. You get such big portions for such a little price.
Adam A.
Englishtown, NJ
I went here for the first time a few weeks ago and it was DELICIOUS! I crave it all the time. Their burritos are delicious, especially the chicken and cheese with rice. Probably one of my new favorite fast food places. I will be going tomorrow now that I think about it!
Marjorie I.
Vallejo, Ca
Great place to eat with like the family or just you and your special someone. Food there is real mouth watering. Fesh recipes just for you. One of the best place eat. Try it, you'll love it there!;)
Alicia R.
Berwick, ME
Love eating here for a quick meal. Everything always tastes great and fresh. I usually get a chicken salad with pinto beans and extra medium salsa...skip everything else. Oh, and the chips are super addicting! I don't know what they're seasoned with, but they're delicious!
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?