Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Julia C.
Phoenix, AZ
The ingredients are so fresh. I used to eat at chipotle every day when I worked next door to one. I love it and I never get tired of eating there. I like how they source meats that are antibiotic-free.
Nubia L.
WIsh we has one near campus actually. We go to Chipotle all the time. You get to see them make the burritos themselves as you tell them what you want. Variety of options you don't even have to get a burrito, tacos are awesome as well!
Celeste C.
Perris, CA
I love the food here. The amount they give you for the bowl is just great. It's a great experience to choose what toppings you want. The guacamole is one of the best I've had and it's a must to get!
Janice W.
Hampton, NH
You can't go wrong with chipotle! Whatever you want is how you get it! Your meal is made right in front of you so you know its made fresh. I get the salad with guacamole and a bag of chips. I use the guacamole as a dip. Along with an iced tea it doesn't get better than that.
Tara H.
Norfolk, VA
I live Chipotle bowls. Very filling and delicious. I always get the chicken and steak bowl and I got to have guacamole. My favorite mexican fast food restaurant of all time.
Laura O.
El Paso, TX
Seems like the consistency and quality isn't like it used to be. The last several times I have ordered their steak burrito the meat was extremely fatty. I haven't been in months it's disappointing.
Kimberly G.
My favorite place to eat out. Ugh. Burrito bowls are my weakness. Truly amazing. The lines are usually extremely long- must mean it's a pretty amazing place to eat, huh? Yup.
Sandra A.
Katy, TX
I love chipotle, It is SOOOO YUMMY. It's nutritious and not unhealthy. You see everything they prepare. However, I wish they would add a smaller bowl for those days you do not want the full size bowl.
Kathryn C.
Stamford, CT
Some of the best Mexican food you can get on a chain level. Their ingredients taste so fresh and the portions are totally worth the price. My best advice is go to Chipotle when you're super hungry.
Ashly E.
Seattle, WA
Their chips and guac are orgasmic! I absolutely LOVE their guac. I don't know what they put in it, but even if you're not a fan of guac, you'll love theirs! Great service, FAST, and delicious food! <3
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?