Chipotle Mexican Grill

BY CHIPOTLE #12 in Dining

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Rachel A.
I've never had anything that wasn't delicious at Chipotle. Plus, the portions are big enough that I can two meals out of pretty much anything I order. I love their push toward natural and local foods too.
Marta C.
This is what I would call texmex, not american but Not quite Mecican food! I love it, it is fave. I think its a bit pricey at about $8 pp and rarely offers deals or coupons.
Marlee N.
Roanoke, VA
I love chipotle so much. At our chipotle you have to ask for extra every thing because they give you barely anything in thee bowl. You have to tell them that you want more even if they are not willing to.
Kelsey S.
Butler, PA
Other than sheetz, i think my friends and I frequent Chipolte more than any other fast food place. We all get the same thing every time and it never gets old. All of their employees, in every location are so fun loving and full of energy!
Heather B.
Whenever I am looking for a place to eat by myself or with friends, the answer is always Chipotle. You get a ton of food that you can save for late or just eat in one sitting depending on how hungry you are feeling. I love experimenting and trying new combinations when I go there!
Mayra H.
Reedley, CA
This place makes me feel good about what I'm eating. I try to be as conscious as I can about the food I eat and were its coming from. The food taste great, and its affordable.
I love Chipotle ! I approve of their higher quality food and having all organicly grown food. The food always looks and is fresh ! From the lime and salted chips to the fresh lettuce cheese and guacamole. The service is awesome and quick and I always have a pleasant experience !
Darnitra B.
Fairmont, WV
Mmm chipotle is soo good, fresh and exactly what you want. They recently added a tofu option and a patron margarita to their menu. I just wish they were cheaper, had specials, or more coupons. They very very rarely have coupons available
Jennifer S.
Smyrna, GA
Chipotle is always packed and I am always willing to stand in line with everyone else to get a delicious burrito bowl or steak quesadilla. I love that the food is organically sourced and always fresh.
Elizabeth B.
Urbana, OH
"I love chipotle. Chipotle's my life." No but seriously. I love chipotle. I always get a bowl and take half of it home. And their quac is heaven on earth along woth their chips.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?