Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Lindsey S.
Riverside, CA
I Love Chipotle! they don't really have an extravagant menu but the food they do have is amazing! I always get their burritos and you can put whatever you like in it. If you haven't tried it you need to!
Kelly D.
Virginia Bch, VA
The taste was just nasty to me. It had to much fat on it .. and the way they make it was gross. I ate it once and I never wanted to come back. A lot of people are fan of this place, But i personally hate it.
Sharon H.
Aurora, CO
I find Chipotle to be one of the healthiest fast food/restaurant! You can order what you like instead of picking out the things you don't like. They also have the friendliest employees!
McKenzie S.
Beaufort
When I first heard everyone talking about chipotle I didn't think it was going to be as good as they said. I was wrong. I love chipotle, they have the best rice I've ever had.
Courtney B.
Phoenix, AZ
Good food, with pretty affordable prices. All of the portions are large and I can't eat most things in one setting! I live their salads and their chips and guac is to die for
Marta C.
This is what I would call texmex, not american but Not quite Mecican food! I love it, it is fave. I think its a bit pricey at about $8 pp and rarely offers deals or coupons.
Camille S.
Albany, CA
I went to chipotle earlier today and I just had to write a review about it! I got a burrito, not only was the price right it was also delicious! Everything was very fresh and clean and I hadn't had a good burrito like that in a long whole. I recommend you go there with the family!
Jennifer S.
Smyrna, GA
Chipotle is always packed and I am always willing to stand in line with everyone else to get a delicious burrito bowl or steak quesadilla. I love that the food is organically sourced and always fresh.
Selina W.
El Cajon, CA
I like the idea of a build-your-own Mexican food restaurant. Maybe I have been spoiled by living in San Diego, so close to the border, but I find myself wanting more when I eat at a Chipotle. I end up ordering a fairly plain burrito, but never finish it because the meat is spicy!
I love Chipotle ! I approve of their higher quality food and having all organicly grown food. The food always looks and is fresh ! From the lime and salted chips to the fresh lettuce cheese and guacamole. The service is awesome and quick and I always have a pleasant experience !
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?

Chipotle  Mexican Grill