Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Alicia L.
Olathe, KS
The Barbacoa beef is so yummy. I have the bowl and get 3 different salsa's: hot, mild and corn, the combination is so good. Top it off with sour cream and guac and it doesn't get any better than that. Go after work or on your day off and you can have an adult beverage with it.
Allison K.
Chipolte is my life!! :) The food is delicious and not too expensive i do wish they offered cheese with the chips but ill get them anyways. Love the lime rice with pinto beans!!
Darnitra B.
Fairmont, WV
Mmm chipotle is soo good, fresh and exactly what you want. They recently added a tofu option and a patron margarita to their menu. I just wish they were cheaper, had specials, or more coupons. They very very rarely have coupons available
michelle r.
Whittier, CA
One of my favorite places to eat and especially when it's hot! It's refreshing taste and always fresh to eat. I always get the bowls but I've the gigantic burritos as well and it's all so satisfying.:)
McKenzie S.
Beaufort
When I first heard everyone talking about chipotle I didn't think it was going to be as good as they said. I was wrong. I love chipotle, they have the best rice I've ever had.
Chrisha B.
I love this restaurant, my favorite thing about it is that you get to choose what goes in your burrito and see it be made. The ingredients are very fresh and has great ratings.
Angela L.
Elkhart, IN
Seriously have never been so obsessed with a restaurant in my life. This place is one of the best place's I've been too. As you can tell with the long line's they conconstantly have. They are a huge hit.
natalie t.
Maple grove , MN
I looooove this place with a passion. It's so amazing. But there are a few problems (at least for my location) - they always try to hoc you less food for more money and I always call them out on it. Half a scoop of rice?? When I'm paying for a full scoop?? NO - burritos seem to be getting smaller and smaller. :(
Kelsey S.
Butler, PA
Other than sheetz, i think my friends and I frequent Chipolte more than any other fast food place. We all get the same thing every time and it never gets old. All of their employees, in every location are so fun loving and full of energy!
Camille S.
Albany, CA
I went to chipotle earlier today and I just had to write a review about it! I got a burrito, not only was the price right it was also delicious! Everything was very fresh and clean and I hadn't had a good burrito like that in a long whole. I recommend you go there with the family!
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?

Chipotle  Mexican Grill