Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Jamie B.
Elkhart, IN
I love Chipoltle before because of the amazing quality of food, but even more now since they added tofu on the menu. Can't hate a place that offers a range of food for everyone.
Kittia B.
Tampa, FL
This is a new and fast favorite food of mine. They are always quickand I love that they make your food right in front of you. Their food fills me up without making me feel bloated.. Plus, it is so delicious!
carly n.
My favorite place for mexican. It is always fresh and tasty. I wish i could eat it more often!! The chicken bowl is by far my favorite if you want to avoid eating the tortillas
Sharon H.
Aurora, CO
I find Chipotle to be one of the healthiest fast food/restaurant! You can order what you like instead of picking out the things you don't like. They also have the friendliest employees!
Reid C.
Belden, MS
I love this place!! You can quickly get anything exactly how you like it and no one gets mad that you're being "picky" its a fun experience choosing different ingredients every time. Love the bowls. Helps so I don't make a mess.
Kristen R.
Just got one of these, locally. The inside decor (lack thereof) is very simple -it has an industrial appearance. Its unique and I like that there isn't a clutter of fake fauna and advertisement inside.
Irene M.
Pomona , CA
It's not the best out of other places I've gone too but it's pretty good! Like that you can see while they're making the burrito and decide what you want in it and they're huge !
Katoria H.
Seaboard, NC
Chipotle isn't the place to go if you are on a budget but the food is very great and filling. I love getting the chicken burrito with everything on it I canunch on it for days
Kelly D.
Virginia Bch, VA
The taste was just nasty to me. It had to much fat on it .. and the way they make it was gross. I ate it once and I never wanted to come back. A lot of people are fan of this place, But i personally hate it.
Selina W.
El Cajon, CA
I like the idea of a build-your-own Mexican food restaurant. Maybe I have been spoiled by living in San Diego, so close to the border, but I find myself wanting more when I eat at a Chipotle. I end up ordering a fairly plain burrito, but never finish it because the meat is spicy!
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?