Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Eleanor L.
Denton, TX
So delicious and healthy! It is expensive but for the quality of food it is totally worth it plus one burrito is enough for two meals! The tortilla chips are also delicious they have a lime salt that is yum!
Elana T.
Newport News, VA
I love Chipotle! The food is always fresh and I can get exactly what I want. It's a little expensive, but it's so worth it! Once I tried Chipotle, I couldn't go back to Taco Bell.
Selina F.
Chino Hills, CA
I loved this place. Advertised fresh produce and meats. Only for them to go public that their foods have growth hormone additives! I will NOT eat here until they use farms with responsible farming practices.
Julia B.
Bakersfield, CA
Chipotle is the BOMB! I always get the barbacoa burrito with brown rice, fajita, all the salsas, lettuce and cheese. On an extra indulgent day, guacamole! I really like that they source their meat locally. I try to only eat half a burrito at once though... They can be a real gut-buster!
Aleen W.
The first time I went it took me three days to finish my meal. The buritos are huge and it's affordable. The only bad thing is the portion size are high so if your trying to watch your figure be careful.lol
Margaret H.
Pensacola, FL
I like the cilantro lime rice, and most of the food is pretty good. It tastes fresh and the portions are huge. The vegetarian bowl is my favorite, since it gets guacamole free.
Arlene H.
Organic delicious doesn't get any better AND it's filling.
Just don't think you can eat and go for a jog afterwards.
One of the best foods I've tasted from a restaurant. EVER!
megan s.
Cold Spring, KY
I love chipotle and I usually go about once a week or so. Their food is always fresh and always prepared right in front of you! I always get chips and salsa because it's so good!
Kittia B.
Tampa, FL
This is a new and fast favorite food of mine. They are always quickand I love that they make your food right in front of you. Their food fills me up without making me feel bloated.. Plus, it is so delicious!
Carly S.
Chipotle is seriously SO GOOD. It's like a Mexican/burrito style subway were you can get whatever you want on your burrito or bowl. They also have other options such as tacos. It's fast, inexpensive, and mouth watering. What could be better?
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?