Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Emily T.
Maple Grove, MN
My favoriteeeeeee burritos and burrito bowls. Very pricey but you are paying for what you get. The line moves fast normally. I love the barbacos and chicken. Also the cilantro lime white rice is very good. Oove this place wish there was one on Staten Island
Michelle A.
Chipotle is great. They are cutting out GMO's and they even offer a tofu option now. I love that you can watch them prepare your food. I don't feel bad about getting this fast food.
Jeff B.
Cincinnati, OH
There's a reason this is one of the fastest growing restaurants, it's delicious! Every other attempt at a similar Mexican style restaurant in my oppinion is still sub par. I always come back to chipotle. They set the bar and continue to maintain its high standards despite their growth.
Morgan P.
New Milford, PA
One of my favorite restaurants, you don't feel like you just ate fast food when you leave! I'm not a huge Mexican food person but I love quesadillas and their chicken is amazing!
Brianna S.
Chipotle is my all time favorite place to eat. There food is amazing. The guacamole is to die for! I could eat here everyday and not get tired of it! I eat here almost weekly! :)
Hannah R.
Chipotle’s food is just amazing. Unlike other Mexican food it isn’t too spicy which I enjoy. My personal favorite is burritos. Also the chips have the perfect dash of salt but also lime which really brings out the flavoring.
Samantha M.
I have been to many chipotles, as it is my favorite! Very upbeat and fast paced restaurant. Good for any type of person who likes Mexican food. The chips & gauc is amazing too.
Samantha R.
Old Bridge, NJ
Love Chipotle, so many options. I love the sofritas. I also love being able to make my meal healthy, just be careful not to overload with the calories from sour cream and cheese!
Mary-Hannah B.
A really great place to go for quick yet delicious food. Plus they often use local ingredients and focus on having quality ingredients and service. It's not super cheap, but you get a huge burrito with good ingredients and it's delicious.
Camille S.
Albany, CA
I went to chipotle earlier today and I just had to write a review about it! I got a burrito, not only was the price right it was also delicious! Everything was very fresh and clean and I hadn't had a good burrito like that in a long whole. I recommend you go there with the family!
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?