Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Jeanette R.
San Diego
Chipotle is one of the best fast food places to go to. I could eat it every day if I had the money. It is healthier then eating McDonalds and all those other places. Always satisfied when I leave there.
Angelica V.
Although I don't love it I do not have any complaints either (except for the customer service I received once, but that depends on the location). Overall it's delicious but I feel it could be better, however there is only Chipotle and Taco Bell near me so I will take Chipotle thank you.
AMY R.
I am a big fan of Chipotle! I love how it is always fresh an made in front of you. The options are endless as far as what you want to create to eat. I am a big chicken eater, variety there goes a long way.
Makenzi G.
Harrisburg, PA
The first time I went here I got a burrito. It had too much of a line flavor so I decided to not come back anymore. I finally gave it a second try but got a bowl this time and I loved it. Now I'm addicted.
Nancy W.
I've been to Chipotle now twice and am a huge fan. I've gotten the burrito twice now. Fresh ingredients made to order. Love the corn salsa....but won't pay $2 extra for a little container of guacamole.
Andrea M.
Vienna, VA
The food is always great and fresh! My favorite is the Guac and brown rice. I love that they make an effort to use locally grown veggies. I usually order the bowl with carnitas.
Zoila M.
Lyndhurst, NJ
I love this chain. It's always a satisfying meal! I've tried similar places....Q'doba, Moe's Southwest Grill, and they don't come close! The line is so long though! Fortunately it goes relatively fast.
Ashley W.
Midland, PA
Fast, Easy, Delicious! One of my favorite places to eat! Its fast, but not fast food! The only con would be that it's always so busy, but that is only because it is so delicious!
Caroline I.
Ephrata, PA
Chipotle has quickly become one of our favorite places to eat at. I love that with the dietary restrictions both my husband and I can always find something to eat. Great prices for the amount of food we get.
Nicole H.
YUMMM so good! I like to get their bowls, because it's easier to eat (and cleaner) you can definitely get a healthy meal if you get brown rice and ditch the sour cream or cheese.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?