Chipotle Mexican Grill

BY CHIPOTLE #12 in Dining

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Brianna S.
Chipotle is my all time favorite place to eat. There food is amazing. The guacamole is to die for! I could eat here everyday and not get tired of it! I eat here almost weekly! :)
Pamela U.
Brooklyn, NY
Chipotle is the best food place to eat. The food is delicious and they offer a variety of choices. I love eating at chipotle. The prices are not that expensive and it taste delicious. I truly recommend it!
Jessica H.
Washington, NC
Love chipotle my sister works there and they are amazing love the burritos I recommend going to eat there with the family food taste so good, Mexican chortle grill it's everything
Aleen W.
The first time I went it took me three days to finish my meal. The buritos are huge and it's affordable. The only bad thing is the portion size are high so if your trying to watch your figure be careful.lol
Bre M.
Food is amazing and will have you beyond full. Meat is very well seasoned and fresh others try like Qdoba try to be like chipotle but has FAILED. No need to try something that compare itself to something that is not even in the same league.
Elana T.
Newport News, VA
I love Chipotle! The food is always fresh and I can get exactly what I want. It's a little expensive, but it's so worth it! Once I tried Chipotle, I couldn't go back to Taco Bell.
jennifer a.
Tampa, Fl
I love their food!! its so fresh, they make all their food everyday. it feels like a homecooked meal almost, its does not taste like they stuck in a warmer and heated it up. they also have great customer service and stand behind their product!
Nicole E.
I love Chipotle, it is a great option for fast food while keeping it healthy. The prices are decent and currently Chipotle has a game on their website that you can win BOGO coupons!
Jackie T.
La Puente, CA
I love their corn salsa and their yummy guacamole. Sometimes their meats aren't seasoned well or over cooked and their rice may come off as dry. The prices are expensive but is worth it when you're hungry.
Kittia B.
Tampa, FL
This is a new and fast favorite food of mine. They are always quickand I love that they make your food right in front of you. Their food fills me up without making me feel bloated.. Plus, it is so delicious!
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?