Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Elana T.
Newport News, VA
I love Chipotle! The food is always fresh and I can get exactly what I want. It's a little expensive, but it's so worth it! Once I tried Chipotle, I couldn't go back to Taco Bell.
Lily S.
Chapel Hill, NC
Chipotle is cheap, fast, convenient, fulfilling, and most importantly...SO GOOD! Tip: instead of getting a burrito, get the burrito bowl and ask for a tortilla. That way, you can make your own burrito and have some food left-over for later :-)
Jennifer H.
Winter Spgs, FL
I used to work for Chipotle, so I know and appreciate how fresh their food is. It's also a healthy, fast and convenient meal for a vegetarian. It's delicious, fresh food, and awesome portions.
Dan B.
Edison, NJ
Chipotle is great, end of story. They built one in the mall I work at and I always go. The app is great too because you get to cut the long lines. One time I ordered through it and they said they never got it which was a bummer but that was once out of at least 20 times of using it.
Selina F.
Chino Hills, CA
I loved this place. Advertised fresh produce and meats. Only for them to go public that their foods have growth hormone additives! I will NOT eat here until they use farms with responsible farming practices.
Michelle A.
Chipotle is great. They are cutting out GMO's and they even offer a tofu option now. I love that you can watch them prepare your food. I don't feel bad about getting this fast food.
Jessica K.
Parma, OH
Absolutely amazing that will wake up your taste buds with fresh and vibrant flavors. Defintely a filling meal, but after eating one of the massive burritos you're pretty much in a food comma.
Jasmine S.
Fitchburg, WI
Chipotle has natural good ingredients they make it fresh for you and the taste is awesome. I'm such a fan. It is really a great choice if you are wanting healthy mexcian quickly.
megan s.
Cold Spring, KY
I love chipotle and I usually go about once a week or so. Their food is always fresh and always prepared right in front of you! I always get chips and salsa because it's so good!
natasha c.
Hialeah, FL
CHIPOTLE IS MY LIFE. I'm craving chipotle right now, I want it now, tomorrow, and sometime next week. I don't care that the guac is extra! And yes, I know the steak is spicy! amazing restaurant. love it.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?