Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Chelsea B.
Saint Paul, MN
I can actually feel good about eating here if I make my choices right and the food is delicious and you get a lot for your money. What more could you ask for in a "fast" food place?
Anthony M.
Naples, FL
Chipotle is a great place to stop by and have a burrito or one of their burrito bowls. Though similar to places like Moes, what sets it apart is the richness of the high quailty, fresh ingredients they use to make the food. I will definitely be visiting this place a lot more from now on.
Ubaldina M.
I love going to chipotle. Yes the lines are long but moves quickly. My personal preference is the burrito bowl. If you are a vegetarian, you are in for a treat because they will throw guacamole on top of whatever you're having free of charge.
Erin F.
Cumberland, MD
We don't have a Chipotle around here, but when we're travelling and I spot one - I HAVE to stop. The food tastes fresh and you get a lot of it. I guarantee you will not leave hungry.
Lani G.
San Antonio, TX
Yummy food! everything taste so good, and fresh. The meal is quick to prepare and the chain has lots of options. The corn is my fav, and the lime clilanto rice couldn't be any better.
Caroline H.
West Chester, PA
I love Chipotle! They always use high quality, fresh ingredients which is great. It is affordable and the staff is always extremely kind. My favorite thing to get there is the chicken burrito bowl or salad.
Aubri W.
Fort Huachuca, AZ
I love chipotle! I love getting a bowl with a tortilla on the side..yum! I like that they are going GMO free now, but you can pack the calories on with their meals which is a downer
Allison W.
Plano, Tx
Delicious! Always go for a burrito bowl. They almost always fill it up so much, I can get two meals out of it. You have to get the chips & guacamole! And now they serve margaritas!
Shante R.
Bronx, NY
Whenever I go shopping and see one in site, I just have to have some. I always get 3 hard shell chicken taco's with black beans, lettuce, and sour cream. Don't really like the Nacho's because their a bit dry.
Todd P.
Cranberry Twp, PA
By far my favorite fast food resturant. I can eat one burrito and be full the whole day. The portion size is out of control! They are priced very fair for the amount of food you get. Always get the chips too!!
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?

Chipotle  Mexican Grill