Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Jessica S.
Martinsville, IN
I love Chipotle. Their ingredients are so fresh & yummy. I'm obsessed with their chipotle honey vinaigrette. Everything is so good from their cilantro lime rice to their guacamole.
Heather M.
Birmingham, AL
Honestly, I am not a fan of Chipotle. You have to pay extra for chips, which is a huuuuge disappointment. Also, the food just doesn't taste that great. It is basically fast food Mexican that is more expensive.
Mayyah P.
Bronx, NY
Chipotle is utterly amazing. The chicken burrito with brown rice, oh, I love it. And when I don't want a burrito, I get the bowl with the burrito on the side, just in case. And the margaritas are too damn good.
Allison W.
Plano, Tx
Delicious! Always go for a burrito bowl. They almost always fill it up so much, I can get two meals out of it. You have to get the chips & guacamole! And now they serve margaritas!
Annamarie M.
Allen, TX
I think Chipotle is a fresh, hip, and healthy place to go eat. It is filling, and like subway the food is made right in front of you. The calories are calculated on the menu, and there is a variety of choices.
Todd P.
Cranberry Twp, PA
By far my favorite fast food resturant. I can eat one burrito and be full the whole day. The portion size is out of control! They are priced very fair for the amount of food you get. Always get the chips too!!
Chelsea B.
Saint Paul, MN
I can actually feel good about eating here if I make my choices right and the food is delicious and you get a lot for your money. What more could you ask for in a "fast" food place?
Cecil Y.
El Paso, TX
I love Chipotle! My favorite part is that all the meat comes from grass fed animals! A choice hard to find especially with mexican type restraunts! I love the bowls with white rice and black beans! Delicious!
Tiana V.
Orlando, FL
I am not a big fan of Chipotle. The food is okay because I do not really like spicy food and the chicken is a little spicy. But if you do like spicy food then it is great. The quality of the food is quite good.
Mikayla K.
Torrance, CA
I absolutely love this place!! the employes are always very friendly and the food is very flavorful and filling! It's worth the 8 bucks and you seriously get a very large burrito!
Audrey O.
Rochester, NY
What would you add to the menu if you could add anything??
Nicole B.
Brooklyn, NY
What type of meat do you get in your burrito or burrito bowl? I like chicken!
Wysteria P.
Lancaster, OH
Which meat is the most healthy on the menu?
sara r.
South Hadley, MA
Have you ever tried there vegetarian opinions
Ana T.