Chipotle Mexican Grill

BY CHIPOTLE #10 in Dining

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Shelby C.
I love Chipotle, however I am not a fan of the varying portion sizes. Some stores serve up jumbo burritos at the same cost as other stores who hardly give you any meat. Inconsistent.
Ashley D.
Moore, OK
I love those place!! The staff is always friendly and the food is always great and fresh! They give you huge portions which helps make up for the price! It's always super busy every time I go which must say something about how delicious it is!
Sarah H.
Carmel, IN
I recently watched a document on Chipotle on Netflix. I had no idea how much care they put into the quality of the food they chose to serve! I will never pick qdoba over chipotle again.
James F.
Knoxville, TN
In short...Chipotle is the fastest, tastiest, and healthiest!
They use only all natural ingredients. They buy their ingredients from local farmers when seasons permit. They are even a good company to work for.
Kayla-Noel C.
Lexington, KY
The line usually moves fairly quickly. Went here for teacher appreciation night, buy one get one burrito free for teachers and it was packed. We were out of there within 6 minutes!!
Victoria G.
This place is my absolute addiction!! All though I wish they had more people on the line in order for the lines to be smaller it has to be one of the best places to go eat! Although I really wish they had a quest option and a non spicier option for steak this place is really one of the best!
Heather J.
Pittsburgh, PA
Chipotle is one of my favorite places to grab an on-the-go meal. It has easily customizable options, which is great for me because I'm a vegetarian. Even though I don't eat their meat, I really appreciate that they use cage-free, local sources.
Aubri W.
Fort Huachuca, AZ
I love chipotle! I love getting a bowl with a tortilla on the side..yum! I like that they are going GMO free now, but you can pack the calories on with their meals which is a downer
Semele S.
Ham Lake, MN
I can see why everyone loves Chipotle...but it's just not for me. There's just too much cilantro in everything. The concept is great and the meals look fairly fresh and appetizing.
Colombia B.
Brooklyn , NY
I mean, who doesn't love Chipotle? Go get yourself a bowl with white rice, pinto beans, chicken, sour cream, corn, guac, and lettuce! ūüėā Yes that's my TO-GO order.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?

Chipotle  Mexican Grill