Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Kayla-Noel C.
Lexington, KY
The line usually moves fairly quickly. Went here for teacher appreciation night, buy one get one burrito free for teachers and it was packed. We were out of there within 6 minutes!!
Colombia B.
Brooklyn , NY
I mean, who doesn't love Chipotle? Go get yourself a bowl with white rice, pinto beans, chicken, sour cream, corn, guac, and lettuce! ūüėā Yes that's my TO-GO order.
Tiana V.
Orlando, FL
I am not a big fan of Chipotle. The food is okay because I do not really like spicy food and the chicken is a little spicy. But if you do like spicy food then it is great. The quality of the food is quite good.
Nikita C.
I love chipotle! I think their food has great taste, flavor, and quality. They are pretty consistent. It is pretty reasonably priced. I go to chipotle very often. I would highly recommend it!!! I think it's great
Ubaldina M.
I love going to chipotle. Yes the lines are long but moves quickly. My personal preference is the burrito bowl. If you are a vegetarian, you are in for a treat because they will throw guacamole on top of whatever you're having free of charge.
Ro'Chelle Rebel W.
*sings* I'm in love with chipotle!!! Lol gags this is a great place to eat and can I tell you the serving size is huge! The burritos are big you definitely get your money's worth, my bf loves the guac and chips!
Lani G.
San Antonio, TX
Yummy food! everything taste so good, and fresh. The meal is quick to prepare and the chain has lots of options. The corn is my fav, and the lime clilanto rice couldn't be any better.
janet g.
Parker, Co
One of my favorite places for a bite to eat. It is so important to me to know that I am eating healthy good quality food when I am eating at a quick resteraunt. Plus it tastes great!
Ultima C.
Austin, TX
You know, I was sure if the flavors would be to my liking, but they've done a really amazing job. I love getting their burrito bowls, although I always have trouble finishing them.
Mikayla K.
Torrance, CA
I absolutely love this place!! the employes are always very friendly and the food is very flavorful and filling! It's worth the 8 bucks and you seriously get a very large burrito!
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?