Chipotle Mexican Grill

BY CHIPOTLE #10 in Dining

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Kristina S.
This is my go to place when i am hungry and i need lots of food, and have it be somewhat on the clean side. Always get my double steak on a lettuce bowl. Yumm. I really wish they would shave caso not just salsa with their chips, but otherwise everything is good.
Alyssa V.
Love love love Chipotle. It's oftentimes fresh and always filling. I also like that they're ingredients are fresh. If you're not planning to eat there, ordering online or via the app for pickup is the way to go!
Cherry P.
Let me paint the picture for you. At approximately 4:30pm Thursday December 15th 2026 I walked into Chipotle Bridgewater. From the very start the atmosphere was electric. As I heard "What would you like" I looked up from my phone to be met with the gaze of an angel. She gave me a sub par amount of rice but I wholeheartedly enjoyed it because she was so gorgeous. Later went on to have my eyebrows complimented. I've never had a better dining experience in my 19 years of life. Kudos to the Chipotle staff. I love you!
Nicholas L.
Edison, NJ
When I first walked into Chipotle, I have to say I was overwhelmed by the amount of choices that were available, and honestly it is not one of those places you can enjoy fully the first time you have it. What I love about Chipotle is that you can get so much food for so little and everything is fresh! My personal order is a burrito bowl with 2 scoops of rice ( no extra cost is required) , black beans, fajitas , half chicken , half steak ( the nice trick to this is that you basically get double the meat without paying for double meat) and salsa is up in the air but i do enjoy all of them with lettuce corn and cheese.( ALSO you may order a tortilla on the side for no extra cost!) Tabasco sauce just puts the cherry on top ( but if you do not like spicy or cannot handle spicy, DO NOT GET IT) Even their sides, chips and guac, from a person who does not usually enjoy guacamole , I actually like chipotles guac, maybe it is because it was fresh who knows, but Chipotle is a MUST TRY!

keep in mind that it is of course limited to the usual Mexican food, so if you do not enjoy Mexican food, you may still give this a try but chances are that you may not enjoy.

Thanks for reading I hope this brings you to becoming a fellow chipotle lover like me!
Toby T.
Washington, DC
Other than the fact that guacamole is way too expensive here, I love Chipotle. Their chips are crispy and salty, the burritos are huge, and the salad dressing is fabulous. I always feel full and satisfied after eating here!
Liliet F.
Los Angeles , CA
It is ok!! i think is very overprice for the food quality, i am not a big fan of it, but well if i do not have any other place that i know i will eat over there, it is not a place that i said: ohh i can not wait
Desire A.
Albany , GA
My husband loves to eat here, probably his favorite place to get fast food. The food he says is always awesome. I have had it but my stomach cant handle a lot of grease, so Im not as big of a fan. My husband lives by this place though! So it must be good!
Jessica B.
Chipotle is amazing and I recommend it to anyone. I suggest getting a bowl rather than burrito because they give you a bigger portion and it is a lot less messy. I also love the chips because they have lime salt and it is absolutely delicious. I can honestly say I have never left chipotle hungry.
Brooke D.
North Berwick, ME
Love chipotle! Burrito bowl is where it's at and I would eat it everyday of the week if I could! Super affordable and the staff are always super helpful! I love the atmosphere and the service here! 100 percent recommend.
Maria M.
I absolutely love chipotle! It's great as any type of meal, breakfast,dinner, lunch! I go at least 5 times a month with friends and other things! It is definitely affordalble and I would do recommend trying it
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?

Chipotle  Mexican Grill