Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Lisa M.
DeRidder , LA
Thought chipotle was delicious well worth the money you get way more than what you pay for and finnish in one sitting. love how you can order and watch while they are making your food.
Kiana G.
Moreno Valley, Ca
The chicken bowl is my favorite. Everything taste so fresh and I adore how they offer tofu now for those who don't eat meat. Also I bag are pretty and cool. Recycled bags are awesome.
Jackelin M.
Mount Vernon, NY
I always passed by Chipotle but I never went in until my mom sent me to get her a burrito, which she shared with me and I was instantly hooked! I am not a fan of guacamole but theirs is a must have every time I go!
Donna R.
Denver, CO
Chipolte give everyone the ability to have their meal as they like it. The food is fresh, antibiotic and hormone free and made fresh. They have many vegetarian selections, there is truly something for everyone.
Meredith E.
I like the food but the portions between the rice and the meat are very off I don't know if they train them to make bowls like that but why do that then charge you for extra meat smh
Stefanie P.
Washington, DC
The best answer to your prayers when you are starving and want a hearty meal to fill you up. Opt for the brown rice or the salad when you want to cut calories. But NEVER get the salad dressing (so many cals)
Colombia B.
Brooklyn , NY
I mean, who doesn't love Chipotle? Go get yourself a bowl with white rice, pinto beans, chicken, sour cream, corn, guac, and lettuce! ūüėā Yes that's my TO-GO order.
Victoria G.
This place is my absolute addiction!! All though I wish they had more people on the line in order for the lines to be smaller it has to be one of the best places to go eat! Although I really wish they had a quest option and a non spicier option for steak this place is really one of the best!
Candace R.
Medina, OH
How can anyone not love chipotle. You get this giant burrito or bowl with whatever you want in it and it is inexpensive. You can barely go to a fast food restaurant and pay the same.
Ashley D.
Moore, OK
I love those place!! The staff is always friendly and the food is always great and fresh! They give you huge portions which helps make up for the price! It's always super busy every time I go which must say something about how delicious it is!
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?

Chipotle  Mexican Grill