Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Allison K.
Fort Worth, TX
We eat here frequently. It has a great children's menu that my 5 and 2 year old's love. It also fits perfectly on my husband's low carb diet and my desire to eat healthy food. We get the salads frequently and my kids love making their own tacos!
Ciomara R.
Bronx, NY
For fast-food that taste good and healthier compared to other food chains. Plus you spend the same amount of money for real food as you would for all that imitation and processed food.
April B.
Sylmar, CA
Ive had there food a couple of times. The food is good and the ingredients are fresh. But I really hate the idea of no salsa bar compared to similar places. As a mexican, I love salsa and this totally kills my idea of the place. Second, for the same price I'd rather go to a more authentic place.
Rachel M.
Des Moines, IA
I love going to Chipotle, we even drive a few hours away to go to the closest one. The ingredients are so fresh, and the portions are generous. The prices are fair and reasonable, and I've always had great service!
Jacquelyn J.
Love that they have a vegetarian option for their burritos. Great flavors in rice and salsa. Fresh products, you can watch them slice the chicken or steak for burrito behind the line!
Janelle G.
This place is delish. The only thing I dislike about it is that I always feel rushed. You don't have time to think about what you want. LoL. But other than that, the food is great! :-)
Anna G.
Wampum, PA
My boyfriend lives in one of the largest cities in my state and when I go to visit him about once a month, I ALWAYS ask if we can have this for lunch or dinner! I absolutely LOVE their guac and tortilla chips!
Jenny C.
Newark, DE
The food tastes amazing. I always enjoy going there for a carnitas burrito bowl but then I remember how bad they are for you and it makes me sad. Definitely can't go there every day but worth it once in a while!
Lisa S.
Garland
A plus plus. Good price, and the best way to get my family (kids) to eat healthy. My kids love this place and beg to go here. Beans, salad, brown rice etc You can't go wrong. Fast service food always consistent.
Lindsey D.
Imperial Bch, CA
I love how chipotle openly labels non-GMO products and is constantly trying to v improve their food and food sources. Hands down the best "fast food" chain restaurant in America today!
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?

Chipotle  Mexican Grill