Chipotle Mexican Grill

BY CHIPOTLE #10 in Dining

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Stephanie R.
I love chipotle! The taste of their food is so much better, knowing that it is fresh. I never feel bad after eating their food. I love that you are building you own bowl or burrito and it is made right in front of you. If there is a chipotle around, I will always choose them over anything else!
Donna R.
Denver, CO
Chipolte give everyone the ability to have their meal as they like it. The food is fresh, antibiotic and hormone free and made fresh. They have many vegetarian selections, there is truly something for everyone.
Pepper F.
This is a great place to eat, the food is fresh and yummy. I love how I can really customize my meal as if you don't watch closely the calories can really add up. The rice is amazing!
Gabrielle A.
Charleston, SC
Chipotle is good when you have a craving for fresh spanish eats, but the restaurant lacks authenticity, and even though the food is supposedly healthy, it adds calories by the gross amount it gives to the consumer.
Jackelin M.
Mount Vernon, NY
I always passed by Chipotle but I never went in until my mom sent me to get her a burrito, which she shared with me and I was instantly hooked! I am not a fan of guacamole but theirs is a must have every time I go!
Rachel M.
Des Moines, IA
I love going to Chipotle, we even drive a few hours away to go to the closest one. The ingredients are so fresh, and the portions are generous. The prices are fair and reasonable, and I've always had great service!
Martha L.
Columbia, SC
Chipotle is a great place to pick up lunch thats fast and healthier than traditional fast food. I love the burrito bowls. I don't like that the workers are so busy at lunch hour they don't have time to clean tables.
Lisa M.
DeRidder , LA
Thought chipotle was delicious well worth the money you get way more than what you pay for and finnish in one sitting. love how you can order and watch while they are making your food.
Jenny C.
Newark, DE
The food tastes amazing. I always enjoy going there for a carnitas burrito bowl but then I remember how bad they are for you and it makes me sad. Definitely can't go there every day but worth it once in a while!
Brianne S.
Kirkwood, MO
Chipotle is so quick that it should be labeled fast food, but it tastes nothing like regular fast food. I love the healthy options brown rice, grilled veggies. The staff is always friendly! And I love how they support local farms and use local produce! Chipotle is always my go to fast food!
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?

Chipotle  Mexican Grill